Anyone watch the Michgan Vs Oregon game?

Buck531

they are helping the Big10 look as aweful as they could, and OSU didn't help much today either. Oregon played a great game and Dixon had one of the best games he's ever played. i know it's nice to LOLMICHIGAN but if it were us in that stadium today, i think the Ducks would've rolled over us as well.

Did the oregon defense look really good or was meatchickens offense that bad? I didnt get a chance to watch the entire game and only caught bits and pieces of it from Magic Mountain. I saw what seemed to be a lot of tackles in the backfield, stuffed runs and sacks.

Michigan looked that bad!I am a Michigan fan and they looked like arse today.I don't want to go to work on Monday.This is the first time since 1959 we've started 0-2.My boss hit me on the Nextel to give me some grief and I said "if they continue to play like thie we could lose EVERY game this season".Their defense is non existent and their offense looked like typical Michigan of the past 3 seasons.Hart run,Hart run,Henne bad throw or interception now punt.I went to the store with 2 minutes left in the game and I was pissed.I came back and jokinly said to my wife,we came back right.She said yea you guys won 42-39 now come here and don't check the webscores or watch anymore TV.I'm done ranting for now.

I heard talk of Michigan will probaly offer Les Miller a job (head coach from LSU). That would be sweet for Michigan, but not for OSU. Michigan might be good then. Mich might keep Carr until the end of the season just so Les can be offered a position. No way he's leaving LSU in the middle of a good season!

I heard talk of Michigan will probaly offer Les Miller a job (head coach from LSU). That would be sweet for Michigan, but not for OSU. Michigan might be good then. Mich might keep Carr until the end of the season just so Les can be offered a position. No way he's leaving LSU in the middle of a good season!

Hell no Les Miller wont leave in the middle of the season but why would he leave LSU at all? Even then he would need time to build/recruit a new team which could take some time. But hell im sure anything would be better than starting at 0-2.

they are helping the Big10 look as aweful as they could, and OSU didn't help much today either. Oregon played a great game and Dixon had one of the best games he's ever played. i know it's nice to LOLMICHIGAN but if it were us in that stadium today, i think the Ducks would've rolled over us as well.

Naw. OSU was just chillin' putting in second and third string players.

^^no thats the truth. OSU is playing with teams right now and people dont even see it. Just cause the scores are what "they should be" doesnt mean osu isnt good. They are getting all thier young guys and backups plenty of playing time in case something goes bad later in the year they wont just be tossed into a game. Next week you will see a much better osu team garunteed, since Washington just beat Boise State.