Lets poll whats streetable?

wnaplay1647545503

the stainless braded brake lines on my car say "off-road use only" so does that mean i can't drive it on the street? if i cut the tag off does it mean i can drive it on the street then?

Good point... Off-road parts that can cause a car to fail emmissions tests, or become unstable during adverse weather conditions such as rain. I think my fuel cell said for off-road use only. If I put 94 octane in it its going to burn the exact same way as regular gas. Definitely a good point.

Steetable, that is rather subjective. I consider just about anything that is "legal appearing" steetable. You know, has all working lights, and is on DOT aproved tires. However, if you want to get nitty gritty about it, you can. You can argue this point from any which way, from my perspective or if it just has a CAI it is not steetable.

My .02

Jackson

Good point... Off-road parts that can cause a car to fail emmissions tests, or become unstable during adverse weather conditions such as rain. I think my fuel cell said for off-road use only. If I put 94 octane in it its going to burn the exact same way as regular gas. Definitely a good point.

we with old cars are pre-emmission testing so i'm good no matter what:p

my fuel cell doesn't say DOT approved on it but FIA, NASCAR, SCCA, SIAA, and like 6 others approved it so i would say i'm good to go.

am i not streetable because i don't have wipers? per ORC i am in the wrong with out them but it doesn't say anywhere in there that i have to have a windshield, just wipers.