Kid gets reven on the kid who beat up his brother

Linn1647545492

I'm sorry but I would not have stayed in that feital position... I would have at least gave him whatever I had... I wouldn't just take it, when he bent down at that one part I would have came back up at him with one hell of n uppercut.

because you can see strait when you get kicked in the face. We'll do a test... ill kick you in the face, and then you see if you can land anything... sound good?

because you can see strait when you get kicked in the face. We'll do a test... ill kick you in the face, and then you see if you can land anything... sound good?

I love how there's always someone that has to be THAT GUY. I'll be the better man and not comment back with something immature and childish. A simple, it would be difficult to do anything when your dazed would be a little more appropriate.(sp?)

wow that pissed me off so much. dude he is picking on someone younger than he is. sadly we dont know the whole story. i love how the guy kicked him for the first minute and then used his hands second.the only way i see this being ok is if the lil brother almost died.

wow that pissed me off so much. dude he is picking on someone younger than he is. sadly we dont know the whole story. i love how the guy kicked him for the first minute and then used his hands second.the only way i see this being ok is if the lil brother almost died.

Its called a reality check.

i understand that the kid will probably never fight a kid again but thats over the top. imagine if that was your son that was retarded and beat up some kid so the kids brother took justice into his own hands. now i guess the dad should just go up to that older brother and whoop his ass.

i understand that the kid will probably never fight a kid again but thats over the top. imagine if that was your son that was retarded and beat up some kid so the kids brother took justice into his own hands. now i guess the dad should just go up to that older brother and whoop his ass.

No, id beat my kids ass for picking on other kids... Just like my dad did to me. That doesnt mean dont fight to defend yourself. My dads mentality when i got my reality check at age 14 was, "Serves you right." Needless to say, i didnt pick fights anymore... i finished plenty of them, but never picked one again.