Not your average/normal woman!

Buck531

When my grandfather in Chicago was in his last days, a lot of the hospital workers told us they heard moans coming from his room late at night. The nurses yelled through the door if he was all right, and he would yell back at them to go away and leave him alone. Then the nurses would go to check, but the door was always locked. This really worried them because he wasn't nearly strong enough to get out of bed, walk to the door, lock it, and go back. He hadn't been able to walk for nearly two years, so they wondered what the fuck was going on.

By the time the nurses would get the right key to the door, the moaning was always over with and my grandpa would be passed out asleep.

This happened 2 or 3 times before they actually figured out what was going on. It was about 9pm one night, and sure enough the moans were coming from my grandfather's room. Instead of asking him if he was ok, the head nurse quickly unlocked and opened the door as quietly as possible. When they entered the room, they screamed. My grandfather was laying in his bed as usual, but on his lap was a nude 14 year old boy. My grandfather had made a deal with him before going into the home to come and sneak into the window once a week and suck his dick for candy.

Ummm, yeah. I can guarantee that will never be my bag, no matter how bored I got.

+1

When my grandfather in Chicago was in his last days, a lot of the hospital workers told us they heard moans coming from his room late at night. The nurses yelled through the door if he was all right, and he would yell back at them to go away and leave him alone. Then the nurses would go to check, but the door was always locked. This really worried them because he wasn't nearly strong enough to get out of bed, walk to the door, lock it, and go back. He hadn't been able to walk for nearly two years, so they wondered what the fuck was going on.

By the time the nurses would get the right key to the door, the moaning was always over with and my grandpa would be passed out asleep.

This happened 2 or 3 times before they actually figured out what was going on. It was about 9pm one night, and sure enough the moans were coming from my grandfather's room. Instead of asking him if he was ok, the head nurse quickly unlocked and opened the door as quietly as possible. When they entered the room, they screamed. My grandfather was laying in his bed as usual, but on his lap was a nude 14 year old boy. My grandfather had made a deal with him before going into the home to come and sneak into the window once a week and suck his dick for candy.

WTF?

Nothing unusual, just your classic Woman (I assume) who lost her hand in a "falconry accident" wanting to hook up and penetrate people with her stump, while they pretend to be vantriliquist dolls.

Wow there is something different for a change.