music that you listen to while working out?

smokin5s

so, I've decided that my fat ass needs to get back on the treadmill on a more regular basis.... and of course I need music to listen to while running... so this poses the question, what does everyone listen to while working out? I would like to fill my iPod up with music that will keep me pumped and want to run hard.

so, I've decided that my fat ass needs to get back on the treadmill on a more regular basis.... and of course I need music to listen to while running... so this poses the question, what does everyone listen to while working out? I would like to fill my iPod up with music that will keep me pumped and want to run hard.

Hatebreed

Fear Factory

In Flames

(You're gettin hitched, no need to work out to impress anymore. You're single life has been ended :lol: )

I would suggest any songs you like. Basically anything that will take your mind off what you are doing and make you forget about how long you have been running for or how much longer you have to go.

nah, angry music that makes me want to choke the person in front of me is by far a better motivator than listening to music that I like.

For anaerobic short-burst shit like lifting I like heavier music (dry kill logic, hatebreed, american headcharge, etc) but like Andy said trance and techno works better for aerobic exercise to take your mind off monotonous hamster wheeling.

Im the same exact way, hard metal when lifting (disturbed, korn, deftones) and techno type stuff maybe even a little radiohead mixed in when running.