Your called out BITCHS Forza2

thorne

I can make some room. I fear no overly expensive setup with my mighty controller. lol (Though, I wish I had one.) I'd like to setup all the proper sensors from that setup on my car's s.wheel and pedals. Then a little widescreen popup display of GT across my windshield. You know, so I can play on long trips. ;)

There was an XBox car that did that... Lemme see if I can find it..

drat.. Cna't find it.. There are a couple close ones, like a Suzuki that has a projector that shines on the hood when its' up. But the one I'm thinking of had a screen that popped up from the firewall, and the steeringwheel and pedals could be used to play the game.. Oh well.

We need to play a cat and mouse game with everyone on here. We need at least 6 people for it to be fun. Lets set up a day and time to do this.

If you don't know what the game is or the rules I can let you know.

We need to play a cat and mouse game with everyone on here. We need at least 6 people for it to be fun. Lets set up a day and time to do this.

If you don't know what the game is or the rules I can let you know.

what did you do, copy paste this post? BTW, im amazing at cat and mouse... STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MOUSE! Im pretty much incredible at protecting my mouse.