What the fuck WOW???

cptn janks

We used to pay $72 a month and I thought that was way to much so I called wow and told them that I wanted to cancel it bc the price was to high. So they took $20 bucks off per month and we are still getting the same shit. Its worth calling and bitching about :) try it it may help.

We pay 137 a month on WOW, We have DVR, Premium HD, Phone, Cable card, 6mb down and 1mb up internet. I have been happy, although I see ESPN and TNT HD as of Jan 2nd will be on the basic HD for WOW, unless WOW is going to add some HD channels, I may get rid of the Premium HD.

call them and threaten to leave... a phone and no HD shouldn't justify 50 dollars extra a month

That was the deal Joe setup with me earlier this year :(.

I WAS paying $120 a month w/o the phone. Then tack on another $50 from ATT for the phone and that's $170 a month. I am saving money now though.

I also have HBO as well. Not sure if that makes a difference.

call them and threaten to leave... a phone and no HD shouldn't justify 50 dollars extra a month

DVR + 2 extra digi boxes and HBO justifies it.

AT&T dish network ftw. cheap and has BTN!

Define cheap. No VOD. WOW also has BTN, plus BTN HD, BTN 2, and BTN 3.

joe .. how do i get get just showtime added??

Just call 1-866-496-9669 and have it added.

ESPN and TNT HD as of Jan 2nd will be on the basic HD for WOW, unless WOW is going to add some HD channels, I may get rid of the Premium HD.

I'm pretty sure more HD channels are coming around that time; I have no offical info to back that up, though.