Eat your words please

Adam

No they're not. They're simply operating in the system that is in place. Sure, the system is flawed, but that's not OSU's fault.

not to mention the BCS doesn't determine who goes to the national championship, the bowls invite the teams. hence why missouri got shafted.

what credentials do you have to have to have (?really?) the right opinion about sports

but seriously thanks guys for gaying up a thread between two well mannered rivalry fans with the fact you played for a high school football team back in 2001

what credentials do you have to have to have (?really?) the right opinion about sports

but seriously thanks guys for gaying up a thread between two well mannered rivalry fans with the fact you played for a high school football team back in 2001

To whom are you referring?

Guest hotrodmama024

You are gaying up the thread not letting everyone have there own opinion. Just because they dont see it your way, doesnt mean they need to change it.

Adam this thread sucks now...

the thread didnt envolve anyone but me and adam so everyones elses opinion about the standings isnt needed, they are entitled to it, but why do we need yet another thread about this damn subject jesus who cares anymore

You are gaying up the thread not letting everyone have there own opinion. Just because they dont see it your way, doesnt mean they need to change it.

madam i didn't ask for you opinion I asked for what you are good at, a sandwich please go make me one now

Adam this thread sucks now...

the thread didnt envolve anyone but me and adam so everyones elses opinion about the standings isnt needed, they are entitled to it, but why do we need yet another thread about this damn subject jesus who cares anymore

shut the fuck up you like michigan and are stoopid go marry your sister in france on a hippy balloon

Guest hotrodmama024
madam i didn't ask for you opinion I asked for what you are good at, a sandwich please go make me one now

How original! You want some cheese with that whine?

Guest hotrodmama024
adam thats my dog in your sig, poser!

mamma he dosnt want any cheese he wants to cuddle

haha.. If i got paid 5 bucks everytime someone on this thread told me to get in the kitchen and make them some food, i would have my turbo by now.