Whats up everyone

SinisterSS

I know the feeling. Can you use the gears from his tranny in yours until you have enough in your wallet to have one built?

I thought about doing that, but then I have to take it out and tear it apart then I'll be down a car......bad news is the Camaro is my only car

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about doing that, but then I have to take it out and tear it apart then I'll be down a car......bad news is the Camaro is my only car

Ouch. My car was down for half the summer with tranny issues. I couldnt imagine if it was my only car. I wonder how long it would take to drop it, take it apart and get it back together. With enough hands it could probably be done over the weekend.

Ouch. My car was down for half the summer with tranny issues. I couldnt imagine if it was my only car. I wonder how long it would take to drop it, take it apart and get it back together. With enough hands it could probably be done over the weekend.

I can pull it out in about 45 min. I've done so many times, I've rebuilt it once before, when I first bought the car it had issues, then I do some mods and 2nd gear starts grinding then it goes out over a period of time, but thats one advantage I have I work at a car dealership

I can pull it out in about 45 min. I've done so many times, I've rebuilt it once before, when I first bought the car it had issues, then I do some mods and 2nd gear starts grinding then it goes out over a period of time, but thats one advantage I have I work at a car dealership

If that the case there may be other things that are being messed up by the metal in the tranny. When a few of the more technical people wake up in the morning we can get a better idea of who can help.. if you are comfortable with others working on it.. and if we are allowed to help you work on it in the dealership.

Hell, if you are lucky they may have a countershaft assembly laying around...

If that the case there may be other things that are being messed up by the metal in the tranny. When a few of the more technical people wake up in the morning we can get a better idea of who can help.. if you are comfortable with others working on it.. and if we are allowed to help you work on it in the dealership.

Hell, if you are lucky they may have a countershaft assembly laying around...

my spare tranny is already apart, just waiting to find a countershaft

• 1 year later...