Whats up everyone

SinisterSS

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See,this is exactely what Im talking about.

It is a rule that Noobs are not allowed to post in other classroom threads. It is nothing special and been around before you were here. It is not because we already think you are homosexual. :D

Just for the record here are a few of the things that raise a flag for me on this setup.

He calls stock bearings and headgaskets a mod?

With a 4.56 gear I assume he has a 6 speed, there is no mention of a clutch upgrade.

With the differential he lists I assume stock rear end.

He lists a heads, cam setup with a DRY 150 shot and no fuel system upgrades listed.

He indicates this is an untuned setup.

If these things are true this car will never run long.

Initially the style of posting led me to believe he was just another poser and the whole thing was a hoax. It would now appear that he is just in need of more time, money, direction and experience. I have a little experience with these cars and would be more than willing to help, PM me sometime.

Just for the record here are a few of the things that raise a flag for me on this setup.

He calls stock bearings and headgaskets a mod?

With a 4.56 gear I assume he has a 6 speed, there is no mention of a clutch upgrade.

With the differential he lists I assume stock rear end.

He lists a heads, cam setup with a DRY 150 shot and no fuel system upgrades listed.

He indicates this is an untuned setup.

If these things are true this car will never run long.

Initially the style of posting led me to believe he was just another poser and the whole thing was a hoax. It would now appear that he is just in need of more time, money, direction and experience. I have a little experience with these cars and would be more than willing to help, PM me sometime.

car has a street tune, not a dynotune (yet), I have 40 lb fuel injectors to install, I need to change my harness, I was told to run the GM 3 layer steel headgaskets because they would handle the spray, LS6 clutch, but I don't like it and yes I have a stock transmission(I need to upgrade it, I'm currently looking for a T-56 countershaft. anybody have one? its for my spare tranny I'm building)

Street tune? Do you have a wideband? What tuning software?

The GM MLS are a good gasket. I prefer a tighter quench but they are hard to beat for the money.

40# injectors with a stock pump and regulator=trouble at the power levels you are shooting for.

I run a decent size dry shot on a bigger motor and ran out of injector using 42# green tops in a hurry. Aftermarket pump, hotwire kit and an aftermarket fuel regulator mounted on the fuel rails will be important upgrades if your going to be over 550rwhp with a dry shot.

Why are you changing your injector harness and what brand injectors are you going to install?

Street tune? Do you have a wideband? What tuning software?

The GM MLS are a good gasket. I prefer a tighter quench but they are hard to beat for the money.

40# injectors with a stock pump and regulator=trouble at the power levels you are shooting for.

I run a decent size dry shot on a bigger motor and ran out of injector using 42# green tops in a hurry. Aftermarket pump, hotwire kit and an aftermarket fuel regulator mounted on the fuel rails will be important upgrades if your going to be over 550rwhp with a dry shot.

Why are you changing your injector harness and what brand injectors are you going to install?

injectors came from a 2003 supercharged mustang cobra guy that gave them to me said they would fit but I have to change the connector ends, the connector ends are slightly different, Randy tuned my car using a wideband and he use's HP tuner, I bought this car used back in 2005, so I'm not sure what fuel pump is in the car, when Randy was tuning it he asked if I had a high flow pump because my car was dumping too much fuel, I told him I didn't know on the pump

With those gears it should be pretty quick. I didnt see a transmission in your mod list. Are you running the stock tranny?

BTW, take us calling you fake as a compliment. We dont get high hp cars on the board often.

not sure if you remember or not but we talked one night in the parking lot at Quaker Steak and Lube, then later on that night we ran into each other at the Shell gas station in Polaris on the other side of I-71,

not sure if you remember or not but we talked one night in the parking lot at Quaker Steak and Lube, then later on that night we ran into each other at the Shell gas station in Polaris on the other side of I-71,

I was wondering what happened to you. I think I told you to join in like August... Well, better late than never :D

Yup,Ray is 100% legit everyone. I met him one night and talked about mods. He's a cool guy.

If you ever need any direction or want to ask an opinion feel free. There are a lot of people on here that know a lot about making a complete lsx build.

I was wondering what happened to you. I think I told you to join in like August... Well, better late than never :D

Yup,Ray is 100% legit everyone. I met him one night and talked about mods. He's a cool guy.

If you ever need any direction or want to ask an opinion feel free. There are a lot of people on here that know a lot about making a complete lsx build.

ive been trying to get him to join forever.

craig i sent you a pm

Might as well get used to it man. These are do nothing but throw up BS flags and then call you a fag. Might as well quit while your ahead...

At least he didn't come here spouting off that he'll take anyone on the site for $1500 and then puss out when others accepted his offer.

Go away.

do you know anyone selling a T-56 countershaft assembly??

Everything I see is brand new, and the used T-56's that could hold your power are being sold so fast its not even funny.

If you want I know a few local tranny shops I can forward you on to. But if you have the money I would check with RPM transmission. Thats the type of 6 speed Sam and Linn use... As much as they race, it's got to be good.

Everything I see is brand new, and the used T-56's that could hold your power are being sold so fast its not even funny.

If you want I know a few local tranny shops I can forward you on to. But if you have the money I would check with RPM transmission. Thats the type of 6 speed Sam and Linn use... As much as they race, it's got to be good.

yeah the tranny in my car now doesn't have 2nd gear, my friend had a T-56 he was selling for 150.00 but the countershaft is bad.....so I bought it and I thought I would buy a countershaft and build it myself, but finding a reasonable countershaft is impossible, GM wants $1500.00 a few aftermarket companies want $750-$900, after finishing the LS2 swap and Christmas my bank roll is short.....

yeah the tranny in my car now doesn't have 2nd gear, my friend had a T-56 he was selling for 150.00 but the countershaft is bad.....so I bought it and I thought I would buy a countershaft and build it myself, but finding a reasonable countershaft is impossible, GM wants $1500.00 a few aftermarket companies want $750-$900, after finishing the LS2 swap and Christmas my bank roll is short.....

I know the feeling. Can you use the gears from his tranny in yours until you have enough in your wallet to have one built?