2007 What did you get for XMAS Thread.

thorne

My parents got me the hook up.

I got a Craftsman 80 year special edition home owners tool chest (finally)

Power Drill/saw/light/sander

Sockets

Screw drivers

100 piece tool set.

Finally I got some tools!

fit in there with that snap-on screw drive?;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wants to write a memoir about her life and some of her more interesting experiences... I got her a book called "life writing" which is about writing and publishing personal events, and a hand made leather bound blank journal for her to write in.

I included a note which wordsmithed about how she has unquestioningly supported my ambitions and how I would always do the same for her.

Best.son.ever

Can I adopt you...... SON....

My son got all kinds of toys. It's amazing how much people like to spoil the baby.

We got some cash, a couple gift cards, Carhartt gear, DVD's, and videogames. I got her some new western riding boots and Wildfire season DVD's.

I always forget :eek:

Unless the chic is a Ninja, and hops on the cock before you realize your pans are off (happened last week) I always stop the party, and wrap it up. I have condoms hidden everywhere just in case. My wallet, my pockets, all my cars, tool box, in the garage, my dresser....

Unless I am 100% confident in where that snatch has been, I dont trust it. The Hiv is the rest of your life. Sam does not follow my philosophys though... :eek:

Ok, I'll get off my soap box.

We're completely remodeling my bathroom soon, so all I asked for was gift certificates from Lowe's & Home Depot and we cleaned up with those. Pretty much enough to buy a new bathtub and money towards tile.

I did get some nice tOSU stuff from my g/f's parents.