fun pc games??

88lx5oh

I guess the primary question I have is. . what graphics card do you have? If an nvidia 6 series or higher, I'd suggest counter strike source, half life 2. . any game that runs the source engine is a good time. I recently got NFS: Pro Street. . it's fun as hell. . . but it really depends on the model and memory of your graphics card.

anything older is fine, i just want something.. GTA3.. played it out a while ago. any other suggestions

If you're into the whole MMORPG realm of games, try out dungeon runners. . it's a free one and I have a few friends who are into that. It doesn't have a huge pc requirement either, and actually looks pretty cool.

I got some retart3ed games that keep my busy for house catapilla construction tycoon.... some trucker tycoon type thing Any older warcraft or starcraft....I got a whole set of star craft games if u wanna borrow any of these thingfor the month

these are all FUN older games that you MIGHT be able to run on your machine

RPG - Morrowind + expansions or Diablo 1, 2 or System Shock 2 or Deus Ex

Strategy - Civilization 1, 2, 3 or Command and Conquer or Warcraft or Starcraft

FPS - Medal of Honor Allied Assault or Call of Duty or Return to Castle Wolfenstein

3rd person shooter/action games - Hitman or Thief or Max Payne

Jacob and i are currently playing some Red alert 2 on the LAN lol always fun

pretty much all the games morabu listed will run i played most of them and i only have a 16 mb video card in my lappy.....some games wont run due to the graphics drivers which on mine i can seem to figure out what i have so i can update it lol

+I really keep going back to CounterStrike source gungame. Thorne runs a server at RR, so we get AWESOME pings!

Must have more info on this. I was tired of getting shitty pings so i stopped playing, but if there is a server on the RR network then it should be fine.