Ohio Sports Teams-

coltboostin

Hhahahahahahahahahahaha os WHO

I haven't had a Michigan fan explain to me how great Appalachian State is for quite some time. Please remind me.

Hell, when is the last time Michigan has been to a BCS National Championship game? Oh, that's right...NEVER. :)

Hayes officially had 3 National Titles, 8 Rose Bowl trips of which he won 4. Even with a record of 205-61-10 Hayes only won half of the Rose bowl trips, interestingly these games tend to have more difficult opponents.

I'm not trying to jab at you or anything JP, but the anti-OSU and anti-Big Ten shit has been just excessive the past couple years and on here a few bad apples adding to it and I simply am fed up.

We live in "Columbus, Ohio" and this is Buckeye country, if you don't like hearing about OSU then leave.

Hayes officially had 3 National Titles, 8 Rose Bowl trips of which he won 4. Even with a record of 205-61-10 Hayes only won half of the Rose bowl trips, interestingly these games tend to have more difficult opponents.

I'm not trying to jab at you or anything JP, but the anti-OSU and anti-Big Ten shit has been just excessive the past couple years and on here a few bad apples adding to it and I simply am fed up.

We live in "Columbus, Ohio" and this is Buckeye country, if you don't like hearing about OSU then leave.

Im not a hater, nor a fair weather fan. BUT- they simple did not come to play. I could tell just be the way they were tackling in the 2hd that they were not going to win- they simply did not want it. LSU did.

People who have played ball at a competitive level, will understand what I am saying.

Im not a hater, nor a fair weather fan. BUT- they simple did not come to play. I could tell just be the way they were tackling in the 2hd that they were not going to win- they simply did not want it. LSU did.

People who have played ball at a competitive level, will understand what I am saying.

QFT It made me sick watching guys on that level that just looked like they didnt care. I stopped watching at half time and watched a bad movie that i rented.

Hhahahahahahahahahahaha os WHO

Really? WE BEAT YOUR TEAM, IN THE BIG HOUSE!

WE LOST OUR HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER FROM LAST YEAR, WHO WON A GAME THAT YOU GUYS SAID WAS ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS IN OUR HOME STADIUM! YOU KEPT YOUR ALL-STAR RUNNINGBACK AND 4 YEAR QB, AND STILL LOST AT HOME! PROBABLY TIME TO STOP TALKING SHIT!

I typed it in all caps to increase the chance that my logic would seep through that fat head of yours.

Ill take two championship game trips in a row, everyone else can brag about winning the Advertisment bowls.

Really? WE BEAT YOUR TEAM, IN THE BIG HOUSE!

WE LOST OUR HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER FROM LAST YEAR, WHO WON A GAME THAT YOU GUYS SAID WAS ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS IN OUR HOME STADIUM! YOU KEPT YOUR ALL-STAR RUNNINGBACK AND 4 YEAR QB, AND STILL LOST AT HOME! PROBABLY TIME TO STOP TALKING SHIT!

I typed it in all caps to increase the chance that my logic would seep through that fat head of yours.

Ill take two championship game trips in a row, everyone else can brag about winning the Advertisment bowls.

LOOK AT ME I'M SHOUTING ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!111eleven

at least you make a decent point.

you do make a good point about the osu/michigan in teh last 6 years/, but overall, michigan has still beat ohio state more............ and they CAN beat an sec team, just not a 1AA team. lol

GO TIGERS

Michigan leads the series all time 57-41-6

Michigan has been shut out in 11 games in the rivalry. Ohio State has been shut out 26 times

Most wins (869) and highest winning percentage (.745) in NCAA Division I-A football history

The most conference championships of any college football program in any conference (42)

The most winning seasons (110

The most undefeated seasons in Division 1-A football (25

One of the highest all-time strength of schedule rating in college football

Just a few facts for you osu fans

By the way, whos pro team is 16-0????????????

you do make a good point about the osu/michigan in teh last 6 years/, but overall, michigan has still beat ohio state more............ and they CAN beat an sec team, just not a 1AA team. lol

GO TIGERS

Michigan leads the series all time 57-41-6

Michigan has been shut out in 11 games in the rivalry. Ohio State has been shut out 26 times

Most wins (869) and highest winning percentage (.745) in NCAA Division I-A football history

The most conference championships of any college football program in any conference (42)

The most winning seasons (110

The most undefeated seasons in Division 1-A football (25

One of the highest all-time strength of schedule rating in college football

Just a few facts for you osu fans

By the way, whos pro team is 16-0????????????

So uh...Back when OSu had beaten UM for like the first time in awhile, the whole "all time stats" thing kinda sorta worked, but now that you guys havent beaten us in 5 years, it's completely lost it's current relevance. Please find something else, thanks.

PS: Your patriots statement makes me sick, and doesnt even belong in a thread about college football.

why b/c the bucks can't produce a starter in the nfl as good as brady???

also, its 4 years. michigan beat osu in 2003. so in the last 10 years osu is 6-4. but ur right, only thing we are looking at is right now. so right now, osu is 5th so no matter what they are not the national champs. correct. and they still can't beat sec teams in bowls?????????

I love gettin you whiney ass buckeye fans goin.

and yes jim tressel has out coached Lloyd COOPER. i agree there. but hopefuly rich can do better.

So you were talking about all time records... Then I said that from a michigan fans perspective, you dont have any right to talk shit to OSU fans, becaue we beat you again this year, at the big house.... so you bring up the last ten years/the fact that we didnt win the National title this year?

.....Wait.... I'm lost... did I miss a turn or something?

And you're really using Tom Brady as part of your argument? Really? Seriously?

:(

If that's the case about Brady then don't forget Mike Vrabel making it happen there too.....Tom Brady was a nobody at Michigan and his success at NE has no bearing on anything related to OSU or UM.

Another Michigan fan living in the past. :finger:

If that's the case about Brady then don't forget Mike Vrabel making it happen there too.....Tom Brady was a nobody at Michigan and his success at NE has no bearing on anything related to OSU or UM.

Another Michigan fan living in the past. :finger:

LOL soo true, is yellow snake from Ann Arbor or Boston or i she just another fair-weather fan.

I love how os WHO fans will pick and choose the time they want stats from like the rest never happened.

The fact is you can't deny that overall Mich has a better record

All you care about is when osu Finally started winning ( you know that they had a team before that right??) Talk about bandwagon

Nther91

really tom brady? really thats what you have to argue a michigan point? it is fun poking fun at michigananders who are smart but I can forsee a thread dragging out with yellowsnake that will only bring me down to his level where my brow gets broader and my knuckles start dragging the ground. So no I will not give you any ammunition to reply for the sake of reasonable arguing

nther quit letting your woman take up for you

please fans of michigan that are my friends (you know who you are)

I as a buckeye fan am taking some big medicine right now after the big loss, but you have to admit for my sake that osu is better than michigan this year.

so please, is osu better than michigan THIS YEAR or not?

I love all the trash talking pre championship game like LSwho and what not then after the loss people throw it back at you and now were arguing Mich vs OSU again.

OSU fans say Michigan fans live in the past yet most of your trash talking is about the PAST like app st, or last years match up.

Seasons over. Let the team who gets Pryor win.