Which Presidential Candidate Shares Your Views?

KillJoy

Your original link didn't have a button to select a canidate, but the link inside it does.

Somehow, I agree most with Huckabee, but yet he isn't a match for any of the issues I really care about. Not only that, for all canidates, it doesn't show WHY I don't match them.

I do match Ron Paul for several things on there that are important to me, ESPECIALLY IMMIGRATION (the only one that does match).

Sadly, Ron Paul probably won't get voted in, but rather the same old political nightmare of a canidate that we seem to keep getting. God forbid we get someone that can actually make a positive difference.

Your original link didn't have a button to select a canidate, but the link inside it does.

Somehow, I agree most with Huckabee, but yet he isn't a match for any of the issues I really care about. Not only that, for all canidates, it doesn't show WHY I don't match them.

I do match Ron Paul for several things on there that are important to me, ESPECIALLY IMMIGRATION (the only one that does match).

Sadly, Ron Paul probably won't get voted in, but rather the same old political nightmare of a canidate that we seem to keep getting. God forbid we get someone that can actually make a positive difference.

America only likes quick happiness, no long term goodness. Most figure the fucking democrats will do that, because the Republicans are all in the same boat as Bush. Not to mention my generation is a gaggle of politically correct, hippy loving, liberals.

Several of those questions didnt have answers that i agreed with so i just picked the closest thing.

But mine was Clinton/Obama and i dont like either.

i am in the same position, and it's weird, because i agree with A LOT of what Ron Paul has to say, but on that informative questionnaire me and Ron were only at a 21, while Clinton and Obama were at the top with 39's. While Clinton and i appear to agree on a lot of issues, i have a few MAJOR differences with her views, soo much so, that there is NO WAY i am voting for that bitch

what a lot of people dont understand is that politicians are full of sh!t. they word their platforms in a way so as to not actually say anything. its really hard to see what a candidate actually wants by what they say.

they matched me with rudy.... who i fully endorse. romney was in second. i do agree with him on a lot, but not necessarily the main issues that i feel are important for the president.