Amsoil Test On Your Car.

skold

I'm still in, like I said, give me a call if/when you can do it today... I've got a lot of stuff to get done on the girlfriend's legacy, so hopefully I can get oil change done while I'm at it.

if the price is right I got a WRX

PM me all your vehicle info.

has for amsoil being the best, the biggest difference is the Viscosity index, which is the oils density in extremely cold and hot temps, Amsoils changes a very tiny % this meaning the oil does not wear out. its like taking your sweat pants and pulling on the waist band for 2 days solid, the waist will where out, due to the constant viscosity index, and amsoil being a lighter oil that the competitors, ( first oil to be 100% API approved.) it means you have a lighter oil protecting as much as much heavier oils, and sinces the viscosity index doesnt change but a few percent you have a oil the will protect long, last long, reduce "drag" on transferring compents, prolong life, and add power/

Hell i'm down, 04 mustang gt that has been beat to death, and is waaaaaaaaaaay overdue for an oilchange. i've noticed a difference between running rotella and mobile one, so i'm game to see if there really is a performance gain to be had. I also have an 04 getta gl that i can offer up. both cars see 500-1000 miles a week, so the longevity test will come up in short order. best part is, i have access to a dyno anytime i want, i can give a before during and after comparison.