Who drinks good rum or vodka, what do you drink?

Trouble Maker

Grey Goose ftw!! why waste your time with anything else as far as vodka anyway :thumbup:

I read this and think the same thing about rum or vodka, in general

I had never even paid attention to see if there was 'top shelf' rum. Is it aged? Or just finer ingredients?

Either seem silly

And dear god. Gin? That's some nasty shit.

Move to a better drink - Scotch or good bourbon

Start with GlenLivet - a 12 y.o. scotch (38/bottle)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try running any vodka or rum of your choice through a brita filter pitcher.

do it say 4 times or so.. it vastly improves the taste, odor, and smoothness of any vodka.

youd be surprised at what this will do.

Out of curiosity, what does that actually do?

Out of curiosity, what does that actually do?

it will filter out impurities in your drink.. leaving it smoother, refined and without that awful rubbing alcohol smell.

basically the same deal as its really used for in water filtration, but applying it to alcohol. also the fact of the matter is.. you filter anything enough you get closer to its pure form.

sub in gin for vodka...you got a TOM collins. ambrosia of man, de pantifier of women

actually im the de pantifier of women, but tom is in the top 5

I have tom collins mix for my fiance. I can not drink it though. There is too much sugar in it. Sugar = Hangover.

Sounds gay but I'm a huge white wine drinker now. Liquor makes me punch inanimate objects, beer makes me emotionally numb, but wine makes me happy. There's also zero whiskey dick included, it's great stuff.

I love wine. I perfer red over white. I don't know if it is just me but when I drink wine it hits my blood stream faster then anything else.

Vodka = Ciroc. We have had this conversation Jesse...if you dont try it I'm going to punch you. It's fucking delicious. I will either drink straight shots or with cranberry.

Rum = Mount Gay. Also delicious, and I would mix it with coke.

Enjoy. :cool:

-Marc

Vodka = Ciroc. We have had this conversation Jesse...if you dont try it I'm going to punch you. It's fucking delicious. I will either drink straight shots or with cranberry.

Rum = Mount Gay. Also delicious, and I would mix it with coke.

Enjoy. :cool:

-Marc

I was probably drunk at the time, so I forgot it. I actually do remember that, but have just never though about it while I was at the liquor store, that and Tito's is just so damned delicious.

You would like a gay rum.... :marc2:

Just fucking with you. You can't see it, but there is a bottle of that in the back. My parents picked it and a few other bottles, including the Bacardi Anejo and the Nassau Bahamas Coconut Rum while they were down there. Rum is DIRT cheap down there. I was down there too, but I was on land for about 10 minutes, just long enough to get from the airport to the pier, and not the liquor store or anywhere to pick up any cigars. They didn't pick up an cigars for me, like I've wanted them to every time they've been down there. :o

I was probably drunk at the time, so I forgot it. I actually do remember that, but have just never though about it while I was at the liquor store, that and Tito's is just so damned delicious.

You would like a gay rum.... :marc2:

Just fucking with you. You can't see it, but there is a bottle of that in the back. My parents picked it and a few other bottles, including the Bacardi Anejo and the Nassau Bahamas Coconut Rum while they were down there. Rum is DIRT cheap down there. I was down there too, but I was on land for about 10 minutes, just long enough to get from the airport to the pier, and not the liquor store or anywhere to pick up any cigars. They didn't pick up an cigars for me, like I've wanted them to every time they've been down there. :o

You bastard, I didnt know you liked a good cigar! When the weather breaks, I'll bring over some out of my humidor and you provide the drinks. :cool:

-Marc

I tried everclear once.. seems like it could work as a substitute for seafoaming my car

the one and only time ive had it, got really drunk and puked what I had for dinner all over myself, this was back in highschool at a party trying to impress my date. that coming monday everyone at school was making fun of me, it sucked.

You bastard, I didnt know you liked a good cigar! When the weather breaks, I'll bring over some out of my humidor and you provide the drinks. :cool:

-Marc

And I say to you what real man doesn't like a good cigar? I'm down.

You need to get out to Mad River too sometime. :woowoo: Joe and Howard have been talking about going, we need to get a group to go up there.

I have to agree with the Tittos suggestion. I was buying some Goose and Belvadeer one day and this guy stopped me and said I had to try it. It was CHEAP so I figured what the hell.

Well long story short I am a GG and Redbull guy but the Tittos and Redbull kicks its ASS!

Tittos rocks!

I've liked the Monte Cristo's, Opus X's, and a few Fuente's.

Lucky man if you've had an opus X, they are so hard to come by. I remember one day stopping at the tinder box when they just got in a shipment and snagged about 6 of them. Some good stuff.

Lucky man if you've had an opus X, they are so hard to come by. I remember one day stopping at the tinder box when they just got in a shipment and snagged about 6 of them. Some good stuff.

Cigar shop in Powell had em. If a certain woman wouldn't have side tracked me earlier when I was Xmas shopping, my old man would've had a nice box of Opus X's. Tinder box rarely seems to have them, but the tobacco shop at Easton tends to stock them from time to time.