parking ticket question

SRTurbo04

oooooooook so tonight downtown on highstreet i got a parking ticket i was at a meter(made sure of that cause i got a parking ticket last week for no meter) well i got a fail to reg/dsp...in the comments it says no fronttag on dash but ughhhhh i have a front plate

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/YamahaSean/ticket.jpg

its just down...what do i do? i took this piicture 8 minuites after it happened? its the same guy that ticketed me last week for no meterd parking and i think because i got in an argurment hes just doing it to be a dick...any help on what i should do

IMHO not worth the trouble. Just pay the fine. Who cares its a no points violation anyway.

Hehe I usually just park get out and wave at the officers without paying the meter. Company pays for it anyway. Its cheaper than wasting company time looking for a parking spot. Especially in the $5-10 dollar towns:-)

Evan

no sorry let me re do this...last night i got a parkingticket from a meter maid for a no front plate violation even though i had one on mycar....some say just pay it...i dont have the extra 40 dollers as i just spent 500 to FIX my car(both axels and intermediate sharft) so what can i do ?

there is a way around getting a ticket for no front plate...you can go to the bmv and ask for a replacement plate (if you have specialty plates) because your car was in an accident and your plate was destroyed. They will give you a temporary plate for the time being until yours comes in the mail. If you are pulled over for no front plate, than you can tell the officer its because your car was in a wreck and are waiting for your new plate.

I do not know what to tell you about your current situation but this is what you can do in the future.

there is a way around getting a ticket for no front plate...you can go to the bmv and ask for a replacement plate (if you have specialty plates) because your car was in an accident and your plate was destroyed. They will give you a temporary plate for the time being until yours comes in the mail. If you are pulled over for no front plate, than you can tell the officer its because your car was in a wreck and are waiting for your new plate.

I do not know what to tell you about your current situation but this is what you can do in the future.

either way you look at it... still improper display :p