MOC closes today for good!!!

Putty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They closed completely due to some internal problems the corporation had, to recover their loss they cut thier weakest link. It was a complete suprise to all of their 5 employees til this morning, all except their GM I'm sure. As for lawsuits, like Lizard said the owning corporation is still responsible for all outstanding claims.

No I dont know what you are talking about & that I why I did not make any comment's. Maybe you should try that concept some time.

Wow,, here we go again.. Maybe if you re-read what I had said, you will realize I wast directing anything at you or saying anything bad about you. but thanks for your usual 2 cents.

I am pissed that they are closed because i have some current business with them and they failed to let me know what was going on. I have some pics that i will post up of the actual signs and stuff. I hated their service but i needed some more stuff from them. And they have absolutely no way to get a hold of them.

I am pissed that they are closed because i have some current business with them and they failed to let me know what was going on. I have some pics that i will post up of the actual signs and stuff. I hated their service but i needed some more stuff from them. And they have absolutely no way to get a hold of them.

They are based out of Florida. If you call the BBB, you SHOULD be able to get the info from them. No matter what, unless they declare bankruptcy, they still owe you if that's the case...

No need to contact the BBB, if you had any real business with them, like they owed you for paid parts or service that you have already paid for then they will get ahold of you. All of their managers are working for the next two to three weeks contacting everyone they need to tie up loose ends with. If you hate thier service then why bother going there, there is obviously something that brought you back there?