Official: CR Spring '08 Track Day

MrMeanGreen

Capital Towing & Recovery:

1. We will be at the track for the entire event with a rollback and wheelift ready to tow any vehicle that needs it, free of charge.

2. If by any chance, which we all hope doesn’t happen, we are offering 3 free tows within 25 miles to the first 3 vehicles that need a lift home (due to damages from the event).

In order to reach us the day of the event please call our dispatch at 614.272.1800 or look for the black and white tow trucks, my drivers should be within close proximity to the trucks all day.

Thanks Again,

Brandon Harris

Owner

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capital Towing & Recovery:

1. We will be at the track for the entire event with a rollback and wheelift ready to tow any vehicle that needs it, free of charge.

2. If by any chance, which we all hope doesn’t happen, we are offering 3 free tows within 25 miles to the first 3 vehicles that need a lift home (due to damages from the event).

In order to reach us the day of the event please call our dispatch at 614.272.1800 or look for the black and white tow trucks, my drivers should be within close proximity to the trucks all day.

Thanks Again,

Brandon Harris

Owner

That's cool...kinda odd, but cool. Also, Columbus is spelled incorrectly in your signature.(Fixed it)

That's cool...kinda odd, but cool. Also, Columbus is spelled incorrectly in your signature.

Yea well companies do odd things to advertise, plus you never know someone might actually need the service; it’s more or less an excuse for me to attend the event all day. Ohh yea thanks for the grammar check! ;)

Yea well companies do odd things to advertise, plus you never know someone might actually need the service; it’s more or less an excuse for me to attend the event all day. Ohh yea thanks for the grammar check! ;)

That is real cool for you to do that. I always worry about what I am gonna do when I break it.

• 3 weeks later...
What will the policy be for cancelling the rental due to weather? I'm basically looking for a cutoff time. Will this be early in the AM on Friday or closer to the 10:00 start time? I ask because my assumption is that many of us have the opportunity to still go to work if the event will be cancelled and instead use vacation time for the rain date next Wednesday.

What will the policy be for cancelling the rental due to weather? I'm basically looking for a cutoff time. Will this be early in the AM on Friday or closer to the 10:00 start time? I ask because my assumption is that many of us have the opportunity to still go to work if the event will be cancelled and instead use vacation time for the rain date next Wednesday.

I'm curious as well about this.

No refunds unless both dates are cancelled.

I'll know by 10am whether we run or not. I spoke to the GM at Trails today and he's optimistic.

So your not going to tell us until the time on which the event is to start???

If it's obviously raining, it'll be called earlier in the morning. But if there's a 30% "chance" and it's clear out when we get there, we'll play it by ear. We did Norwalk the same way for years.

If it's obviously raining, it'll be called earlier in the morning. But if there's a 30% "chance" and it's clear out when we get there, we'll play it by ear. We did Norwalk the same way for years.

Yep. I think we only got rained out what.. once? Twice?