Official: CR Spring '08 Track Day

MrMeanGreen

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am taking 1/2 of the week following this event off of work for our Anniversary. I do not think me taking the Track Day off would be appreciated.

With that being said, if not enough sign up, or cash is a guy short, let me know.

KillJoy

Ok, I am thinking about doing this but not sure yet, just wondering, Near stock eagle talon, with an exhaust, intake and boost controler, what do I need to pass tech? pull the spare tire and make sure everything is tied down and my shit isn't going to break?

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry if I didn't see this deep, but I saw the stricter tech inspections....how strict? I don't think I will have my cage certified, chute mounted and window net installed by then. Other than that, I hopefully will make the event. Car will go mid-high 9s, over 150mph...FWD Honduh. Any insight as to how hard they will be teching?

Sorry if I didn't see this deep, but I saw the stricter tech inspections....how strict? I don't think I will have my cage certified, chute mounted and window net installed by then. Other than that, I hopefully will make the event. Car will go mid-high 9s, over 150mph...FWD Honduh. Any insight as to how hard they will be teching?

check out the front page of cr preety much u run faster then 11.49 then u need a full cage if u dont have it down then shut down half track and when u leave do a GLORY pass

check out the front page of cr preety much u run faster then 11.49 then u need a full cage if u dont have it down then shut down half track and when u leave do a GLORY pass

I have a full 10pt cage, but I have not had time to get it NHRA certified.

I have a full 10pt cage, but I have not had time to get it NHRA certified.

I BELIEVE round 2 racing has or knows some one that can do nhra certification(i believe i saw a post from them about it)

o believe this will help you

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=26361&zoneid=23

if link doesn't work just try nationaltrailraceway.com

i believe April 6th

BTW, kill me for not knowing, haven't been to one of these before, and no-one seems to have posted it, so:

What's SOP for getting in the gates if you prepaid? Just say "I'm with the band"?

To race you have to be teched in (checking for leaks, signing, paperwork, etc.. as you probably already know). We will have a list of everyone that has paid along with the year make and model of their cars. Just about anybody can get in the gates, but only people that pay get to race.