Vote Today

copperhead

does today even matter? I mean mcCain pretty much has his side locked up and doesnt that chick need to win here and texas? She has no chance.

Edit:I didnt register in time so i am trying to rationalize if things dont go my way!

does today even matter? I mean mcCain pretty much has his side locked up and doesnt that chick need to win here and texas? She has no chance.

Edit:I didnt register in time so i am trying to rationalize if things dont go my way!

You are correct about McCain, but you are incorrect about Hillary. She has a great chance to win today. This is a very close battle. It was stated if she loses today, her race will be over, but that's up to her. She has lost the last 11 I believe, so it's safe to say she will quit, if things don't go her way today.

doesnt matter who wins the dnc. in november, you WILL see the largest voter turnout in us history. some will go to the polls just to vote FOR a black man/woman, some will go just to vote AGAINST them. it almost doesnt even matter who the republican candidate is. its unfortunate, but its the country we still live in.

me myself, ill be hoping that mccain picks thompson as his running mate, and then dies 6 months into his first term.

some will go to the polls just to vote FOR a black man/woman, some will go just to vote AGAINST them. it almost doesnt even matter who the republican candidate is.

I'll agree with that...

So what do I call the board of elections and change to independent and then I can vote for both?

Before you vote they ask you what party you are for and you check a box. I assume you do it there.

You can here in Ohio I believe. Some states you can not. You jumping ship?

I think I stated this already, the Bush Clinton era has been 16 years of my life, exactly half, I don't want to see another 4 go to another clinton to then have Jeb Bush run in 4 years. I have decided to vote for Obama, I think FDR was a very liberal president and maybe that is what we need, I have never really seen liberal president in my lifetime, and maybe we can get that from Obama. Well maybe Carter, but I was pretty young then. If it doesn't work well, we will be no worse off then the last 8 years I guess. I'm in for change, I am just skeptical that change will occur.

But in G.W. Bush's favor, remember daylight savings time starts early Sunday morning on the 9th. Best thing Bush did in 8 years that I can think of. Thanks George. :)

I think I stated this already, the Bush Clinton era has been 16 years of my life, exactly half, I don't want to see another 4 go to another clinton to then have Jeb Bush run in 4 years. I have decided to vote for Obama, I think FDR was a very liberal president and maybe that is what we need, I have never really seen liberal president in my lifetime, and maybe we can get that from Obama. Well maybe Carter, but I was pretty young then. If it doesn't work well, we will be no worse off then the last 8 years I guess. I'm in for change, I am just skeptical that change will occur.

But in G.W. Bush's favor, remember daylight savings time starts early Sunday morning on the 9th. Best thing Bush did in 8 years that I can think of. Thanks George. :)

It's good to see people being open to trying something new, if what they've always done has done nothing for them. With this race, like someone else said, I think when the time comes to vote, people who genuinely like the candidate will vote. Then you'll have the ones that will vote against Billary for being a female or against Obama for being black. Some simply won't vote at all yet complain daily about the way the economy is going...good for you.....LMAO on Bush and DST.

Vote? Geez a ma teez, its a real shame because we've got not much to vote for with any of the candidates. I'm going to the polls this afternoon / but its a toss up as to which candidate? Guess you just pick the best & hope for the best outcome?