Wild Ride

Drewhop

From my understanding it is possible medical issue related.

http://www.newarkadvocate.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080304/NEWS01/803040302

But i cant figure out how he pulled it off. If you see the location of where that building is from the street how he got up that high is impressive.

Even worse it is not his. It says he was test driving it for a service center. "Well the good news is the work you requested is done, the bad news is...well here" *Service advisor turns on Channel 10 news showing your SUV in Skyline's Drive Thru*

Even worse it is not his. It says he was test driving it for a service center. "Well the good news is the work you requested is done, the bad news is...well here" *Service advisor turns on Channel 10 news showing your SUV in Skyline's Drive Thru*

Must have fixed the four wheel drive.

Where is that Skyline in Newark/Heath? I grew up in Newark but I havent' been there for a while so I don't know where the Skyline is.

On Hebron Rd/Rt79 If you are heading out of town towards Hinderer Honda it is on the left hand side right past Clark Motors and Huber Automotive.