[Have to work today crew] Sign In.

RedRocket1647545505

i backed out of the garage and got stuck in my driveway after about 10 feet. when i pulled back in i could see marks in the snow from the underside of my car.

called my boss and told her i wasnt coming in.

The bottom of Alex's Accord was dragging in the snow on broad this morning. I wonder what it's like now, 5 hours later.

A lot of the surrounding counties are already level 3. I expect franklin to follow very soon. You're gonna get stuck at work. But that's ok. I'm stuck at home bored.

franklin has never done a level 3. i dought they will today either.

Drove from Hilliard to Polaris today. I loves my new truck. Though I may be working a 20 hour shift to cover for other people... :(

I envy your new truck

Here in a bit I'm going to see if I can figure out where I left the silverado in the driveway :(

If I can find my camera charger I'll take some pics. Licking county is fucked. I may still end up calling off monday depending on how things look.

i worked all last night (sat on my ass doing nothing on call at mt. carmel east). drove from mt carmel east to mt carmel west (1 hour drive), and then to JEGS to pick up my wideband on the way home to hilliard--got home at 11am, and i have the rest of the weekend off. one full weekend off in like 4-5 months and this is the shit weather i get.