My house is for sale

Nitrousbird

Edit: I've moved out and have been renting this place, but I really don't want to be a landlord anymore. I want to sell this place for payoff, but don't have to, as I do have renters covering it currently.

Price: $116,000, FIRM, for sale by owner. No negotiating, and I sure as hell won't screw up my great credit with a short sale or BS like that.

The good:

- Quiet, safe, CRIME FREE Reynoldsburg neighborhood (this was very important to me when I bought the place). I've lived/owned this place over 6 years, never have had any crime issues. Easy access to 70 and 270, easy shopping access to pretty much anything you would want...very good location; actually, there aren't too many locations in Columbus with this much access to stuff while still being in a quiet area.

- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, tri-level (very unique; no others in neighborhood like it). Front is like a ranch, with front room, foyer, and kitchen. Downstairs is a bathroom, utility room, and my main living room. Upstairs is 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.

- Oversized 2 car garage, measures 24 x 24, with new Craftsman garage door opener.

- New hot water heater, newer and updated circuit board for furnace (not cheap).

- Gas heat, central air. Garage has seperate A/C unit and ventless natural gas heater, both new.

- Cul-da-sac, so low traffic. Tons of on-street parking + driveway parking, and large back yard for the neighborhood.

- New lighting throughout house, all modern stuff.

- Includes all appliances; new over range microwave, few year old side-by-side fridge with ice/water dispenser, gas stove, washer/dryer, dishwasher. None of them are in need of any service.

- Most of the wallpaper has been pulled out, and replaced with paint.

- New cabling in all rooms, done the RIGHT way (no floor pop cable lines or BS like that, all wall fished with quad RG6 and quality compression "snap and seal" fittings. All home runs to each outlet). Cat 5 ran to several rooms too.

- Brand new roof (within the past couple of months), full tear-off with wood replacement. Including vent caps, flashing, etc. All professionally done

- All new gutters to go along with that new roof.

The bad:

- Tore out the downstairs bathroom. Needs re-done; haven't had a chance to work on it since the tear out.

- Flooring could use and updating in several rooms. Already have tile purchased for the kitchen/foyer/upstairs bathroom...just needs installed. Carpet in front room has been removed; have carpet for it, just needs installed. Downstairs carpet in ok shape but should be replaced. Upstairs carpet is decent.

- Minor work on kitchen ceiling required, from where I had to tear-out over-the-cabinet shelves that looked aweful, and re-doing the lighting.

- Small section of fence next to house needs replaced. I planned on replacing it with a large gate on that side to ease putting my boat back there, but after my dog passed, I've just tore it down. $50-100 fix. Or leave it. The hard post for both sides are there and solid.

- Could use some landscaping work. I've done all the hard stuff (was a disaster when I got the place), just needs some prettying up.

- Very small spot of siding needs swapped out (have the siding in my garage).

If you are in the market for a house, or know someone that is, let me know and I'll get some pics and such. Square footage is 1296. Not looking to send pics out to people who aren't serious in buying a place.

This is a killer deal for a house in the area, especially for everything Joe has done to it as compared to when he first bought it.

Plus, you'll be eight minutes from me :grin2:

So that would mean you are only 8 minutes from my toolbox.

might need to knock another K or 2 off for that.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
I would like to have some more info on the house. Since the girls dad is a Gen Contractor to finish up the house. Plus it would be down the street from my store. That price seems great, but please pm or contact me with more info.