New Camaro Pics (who has 56k anymore?)

Guest 78novaman

but, GM needs a new GTO. Big freaking engine in a midsized car, keep it affordable. That was pontiac's saving grace. What division of GM is in trouble?

Hells no. GM is trying way too hard to do what Ford did with the mustang by going retro. The only way another GTO should be made, is if it was atleast some what close to the original 64/65 GTO's. Chrysler is trying with the Challanger, and from so far looks like they're on track to staying very retro, but GM is dropping the ball. The new camaro's ass looks like a C4 vette with down syndrome, the front end is plain fugly, and to boot be a choked up LS2.

69 VS 09.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j97/mknape77/69_Camaro.jpg

http://images.leftlanenews.com/content/25-chevrolet-camaro-concept-2006-2007-2008-2009.jpg

Ah yes, there's the front end the new one is lacking! That one ( the concept )=teh hottness.

The concept has a lot lower stance, flip between the concept and the pics in the first link and you really see the profile difference. I disapprove of the pics posted, it's just not right yet.

Challenger is sweet, it's a lot of car, but it is still cool.

GM has stated on multiple occasions that the headlights you see on the test vehicles are not production. All of their prototypes use those projector beams in a surround that's the shape of the production lamp.

Yeah, the stance on the posted road version looks terrible. It doesn't look aggressive. To top that off, it doesn't look like it's quality. I don't know if that makes sense, but it just looks like an already-made car, and then reshaped.