New Mustang Dyno ETA 3/27/08

Mike Ward Racing

We recieved shipping and delivery confirmation today that our new, much awaited Mustang Dyno 1100-SE will be arriving on Thrusday, 3/27. The 1100 is designed to test Sport Compacts, RWD Drag Cars, Diesel Trucks, and Motorcycles - truly amazing for only one machine. With a capacity of 2,000 HP at the wheels, the 1100 is large enough to handle 99.9% of the street cars on the road today. Unlike simular 24” roll dynos, the 1100 offers big 30” diameter rolls for superior traction so your wheels will not slip when boost kicks in, or when nitrous oxide is used. It comes complete with the optional eddy current power absorber unit (PAU) to allow exact high-performance tuning of spark and fuel curves with true real-world road load simulation.

We will begin doing in house dyno tunes the 2nd week in april.

Our redesigned website will also be up the first week in April. Dyno and tuning prices will be listed there. Until then, anyone interested in Dyno services and or tuning of Late model Ford or GM vehicles can call me at 740-964-3503 for a quote. We will add tuning of additional vehicles including motorcycles soon.

Thanks

Mike and Nikki Ward

I worked at couple prototype design and development companies in Detroit a few years back. We did millions of dollars a year in engine design and development work for both ford and GM, both companies where I worked had Mustang Dynos. They worked great and I can't remember ever having any problems with them.

It's bought and paid for... and I'm comitted at this point. I just hope I don't have a simular experience to yours. I'm sorry to hear you had probems, but I will pass along your comments to my mustang dyno tech rep. I now how it is when you spend a ton of money for something that makes your job more difficult....frustrating as hell.

Mike

Man I hated our Mustang Dyno, biggest pain in the ass. If you can cancel the order do it. I have a Dynojet for cheap.

I don't think I wasted my money...and that's not how I took your comment. Hey, If you ever get to know me, you'll find out that I have pretty thick skin. I thought you probably were trying to help, as much as you could, based on your experiences and I appreciate that. Likewise, I'm sure there's someone out there that has negative things to say about dynojets, based on their experiences.

Based on my experiences and some pretty good research, I made my decision to buy a Mustang dyno and I'm comfortable with that.

Thanks again however, your feedback/input is always welcomed here.

Mike

Yes, we have a bigger shop. Same location, we just occupy 2 sections now. We have over 6000 sq. ft. of shop space. Hate the rent but needed the room.

Both Randy and I will be doing tuning. I will be using Diablo and Randy uses SCT and HP tuner for GMs.

Sweet. Did you get a bigger shop? I dont see how you will have room for a dyno in there. Will you or randy be doing the tuning?

Thats great. Glad to see its coming along so good. I will have to come visit the new place sometime. My buddy never ended up getting anything done yet on his transam. He cant get anyone to bring it anywhere.

We offer valet service. I'll pick it up when he is ready. Just let me know when and where.

Mike

Thats great. Glad to see its coming along so good. I will have to come visit the new place sometime. My buddy never ended up getting anything done yet on his transam. He cant get anyone to bring it anywhere.