What to do with HD DVD?

EVILGTP98

I got an X box 360 HD DVD player and a few movies and now apparently they are becoming rapidly worthless. Just wondering what anybody is planning on doing with their HD DVD players/movies or would it be a good idea to hang on to em. If I understand correctly, they are not producing HD DVD format after to much longer, correct? I am thinking about returning mine if possible, picking up a blue ray player. Thoughts anybody?

I got an X box 360 HD DVD player and a few movies and now apparently they are becoming rapidly worthless. Just wondering what anybody is planning on doing with their HD DVD players/movies or would it be a good idea to hang on to em. If I understand correctly, they are not producing HD DVD format after to much longer, correct? I am thinking about returning mine if possible, picking up a blue ray player. Thoughts anybody?

if you bought it at circuit city or best buy before this past february, you can take it in with a receipt and get reimbursed with a gift card. at least thats what cnn.com was reporting a few days ago

all good ideas, lol

I just went on ebay, they are goin for dirt cheap, I may just keep it, i mean its still hi def, who knows, I heard circ city was giving gift cards for em, thought that was kinda cool, who knows. I only have 300, transformers, and King Kong, also I am Legend comes out on April 8th, so I will pick that up on HD, screw it.