Vanity question

ohio_wookie

If you bring a bottle you cant leave with it, so dont blow a bunch of cash on some bottles and not plan on drinking it all.

You canT bring in mixers, but you can premix your stuff.

You have to pay for ice, no big deal.

Bring extra beer to sell, most people either dont bring any and think they can buy there or dont bring enough. You can make $5 bucks a beer if you play your cards rite.

Bring extra beer to sell, most people either dont bring any and think they can buy there or dont bring enough. You can make $5 bucks a beer if you play your cards rite.

You can easily make money doing this but its not like you'd recoupe what your going to spend anyway :) Last time i was there i just convinced one of the dancer's ,whom i knew anyway, to con some beers away from other customers. Worked like a charm.

ok, well i went and had a blast, the women there are awesome. now i have a new question, is the elite room worth the $150? now i know there are those of you that wouldnt want to spend $150 without getting sex, but keep in mind that i am married and no l.onger have that option, a really good private dance works for me

wheres this place at? i went to sirens/dream girls/whatever it is now last night for a friends bachelor party...at first, girls were hit, then as it got later (we left at 11 to go downtown) there seemed to be some decent girls coming out

ok, well i went and had a blast, the women there are awesome. now i have a new question, is the elite room worth the $150? now i know there are those of you that wouldnt want to spend $150 without getting sex, but keep in mind that i am married and no l.onger have that option, a really good private dance works for me

I dont think its worth it. Any strip club you go to will have some sort of elite room/champagne room or some sort of "special" (read:more expensive) area. All your paying for is attention, if a little extra attention is worth 150 then by all means.

I went one time, and had a blast, it was my first time at any strip club type place, went with a couple of friends, I ended up bringin in 2 12 packs with our group and had another case out in the car, I ended up making a bit of money selling to alot of the guys that either ran out of beer or did not bring any. people get desperate when they are tipsy and run out of beer and its late.