Got 92 dollars burning a hole in your pocket?

mrblunt

Fail to come to a complete stop at a traffic light with a red light camera. YES!! Apparently there is one located on the corner of Frebis and Parsons. I have nothing better to do with my money so I figure I should test out their equipment from time-to-time. I considered making paper airplanes out of 20 dollar bills and flying them into my lit fireplace but this is much cooler.

Looks like I'll have to start obeying traffic laws. SNORE. /rant

Guest 614Streets
Im a bit worried if I did that , with my temper (its out of the blue and psycho) something like this i would probably go back that night and destroy the whole thing....... Not condoning that or anything

Do they send you a picture? What if you don't have a front plate? I'd like to run a light with one of those cameras in a Gorilla costume. That would make me LOL.

It takes a picture of the front and back of the car. It also takes video. When they mail the ticket it has a citation number and if you go to the manufacturer's website and put that in it plays the video.

Did someone say I can get a picture of my truck for only $92!!!! I'm going to go and polish that bad boy up and run me a red light!!! WOOOOO WOOOOOO!!!

LMAO, I had one go off while I was in the intersection last November. My car was midway through the intersection and a car a few car lengths behind me entered the intersection and triggered the cameras.

I sweated bullets for a month thinking I might get one too but I didn't.

The camera is behind where you enter the intersection, so it took a picture of the rear of my car, me going through the light a second later, and a close-up of the license plate.

It showed that I slowed to 3mph but never came to a complete stop. I normally don't stop when its not completely necessary b/c its lame and its a total waste of gas. Whatever, I'll consider this a convenience fee for doing it safely for the past 11 yrs.

Isn't it necessary that they put a sign in the intersection stating they use the camera there? I thought thats why people bitched about the increase in accidents as a result of these cameras. Makes no difference, just wondering.

I generally come to a complete stop as I've been stopped before for just that. And i was stopped by a drunk cop of all things late at night for it. This was in Costa Mesa, Orange County, California. Quite some years ago. Received no ticket but a lot of laughs.. :D