Get your bottle recertified

V8 Beast

After having my bottle checked they found that it was cracked and it was only a matter of time before it would blow. Being in the back of my car I really wouldnt have to worry about it, but I would hate for it the burst open while someone was filling it. To put it into perspective it would be kind of like holding dynamite if the bottle were pointed towards you when it happened.

Anyone have a bottle for sale :(

After having my bottle checked they found that it was cracked and it was only a matter of time before it would blow. Being in the back of my car I really wouldnt have to worry about it, but I would hate for it the burst open while someone was filling it. To put it into perspective it would be kind of like holding dynamite if the bottle were pointed towards you when it happened.

Anyone have a bottle for sale :(

Do you actually think that the back seat of your car will protect you from 900 plus psi?

Related story. Around 1995, I had to kick a car out of our GAS STATION. Around closing time, I stopped in to check on things, and I saw a tubbed S-10 parked about 10-15' from our pumps. I asked the guy working, "cool, what's that guy doing?"

"I dunno. He asked to borrow a propane torch."

I ran out, and sure as shit, his blue bottle was mostly carbon-colored by then. I asked if he had a gauge. He said, "nope, you can't heat them up too much."

Related story. Around 1995, I had to kick a car out of our GAS STATION. Around closing time, I stopped in to check on things, and I saw a tubbed S-10 parked about 10-15' from our pumps. I asked the guy working, "cool, what's that guy doing?"

"I dunno. He asked to borrow a propane torch."

I ran out, and sure as shit, his blue bottle was mostly carbon-colored by then. I asked if he had a gauge. He said, "nope, you can't heat them up too much."

Don't you have a tubbed S10? :D

I sent an email to ask; curious myself ...

---

to Victoria@healthyhome.net,

doyle776@yahoo.com,

date Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 3:14 PM

subject Nitrous Explosion?

mailed-by gmail.com

What was the final result from the nitrous explosion at your home?

Who was found at fault?

How did the story end?

Just curious as I ran across your web page and live in Columbus.