http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/apietra/SS/DSC00004.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/apietra/SS/2008_0423parts0094.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
Don't hate just because I bought mine, and your parents bought yours. Bitch.

Really? Come look at my title, in my name. Nice try though. I pay for EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING I own dumb dick. Like I said before bike in MY NAME, car loan in MY fuckin name, car insurance in MY fuckin name. Blow it out your ass. It's also funny how you can call someone a bitch over the internet, keep trying to compensate for your tiny dick faggot.

Haha your a bitch, why the fuck do you have to bash my threads. Then explain to me how in the fuck a 19 year old uneducated fuck can afford a Camaro, bike, rent, bills, insurance, ect.

Mods delete these mindless shit-talking posts in the fucking "pics and vids" section.

Guest mrhobbz
Haha your a bitch, why the fuck do you have to bash my threads. Then explain to me how in the fuck a 19 year old uneducated fuck can afford a Camaro, bike, rent, bills, insurance, ect.

Mods delete these mindless shit-talking posts in the fucking "pics and vids" section.

Wasn't bashing your fucking thread, i said nice ride. You can say stupid shit to me but If i return the favor you get pissed? Also explain to me how im "uneducated" because I am far from uneducated how the fuck do you think I can afford all the shit I do. I live very fucking comfortably on MY OWN income unlike half these fucking 19 year olds who do nothing but sit on their asses all day. I have worked my fucking ass off to get where I am.

I am 20 and sit on my ass all day. It's fucking awesome. Sometimes I have to open books but the rest of the time I get to drink lots of beer and play with tits. It is this big party I am attending and I don't get billed for four years! Fuckin' awesome huh?

Guest mrhobbz
I am 20 and sit on my ass all day. It's fucking awesome. Sometimes I have to open books but the rest of the time I get to drink lots of beer and play with tits. It is this big party I am attending and I don't get billed for four years! Fuckin' awesome huh?

You're also kewl, and your name Is Kevin. See what I did there?

Guest mrhobbz
Nice car! was this car on craigslist by any chance? What kind of mods do you have in mind?

I'm sure he'll be adding some sort of ass ramming device in the drivers seat for his own comfort. Thats the biggest mod i can think of.

Really? Come look at my title, in my name. Nice try though. I pay for EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING I own dumb dick. Like I said before bike in MY NAME, car loan in MY fuckin name, car insurance in MY fuckin name. Blow it out your ass. It's also funny how you can call someone a bitch over the internet, keep trying to compensate for your tiny tick faggot.

Your Parents can still funnel their money into your account.

I know plenty of silver spoon babies that have mommy's credit card, in their wallets.

Im not making an opinion about you, just adding fuel to the fire.

Guest mrhobbz
Your Parents can still funnel their money into your account.

I know plenty of silver spoon babies that have mommy's credit card, in their wallets.

Im not making an opinion about you, just adding fuel to the fire.

Thorne can attest for my self dependence, my parents never gave me shit. For which I am very grateful, I've had to work for everything I've ever had.

Hobbz parents do not pay for shit. I know them damn well.

BTW sweet. I have no college education in 00 I had my first camaro which was only 4 years old at the time and in 01 I bought a brand new Camaro.

Its a camaro its a older camaro any one with a non fast food job can afford it.

Hobbz parents do not pay for shit. I know them damn well.

BTW sweet. I have no college education in 00 I had my first camaro which was only 4 years old at the time and in 01 I bought a brand new Camaro.

Its a camaro its a older camaro any one with a non fast food job can afford it.

I lol'd at this...

Someone please explain to me know I could go to college full time, work 30 hours a week for the IT department at said college, played collegiate rugby, and worked summers taking a beating everyday working construction for more than most people make in their full time careers, AND I COULDN'T AFFORD JACK SHIT. I drove a beat up Camaro/S10 while I was a student. You can tell me all this b/s about paying for this or that, but I'm way too educated in accounting/economics to be convinced otherwise.

Maybe its because I had to pay for everything. No trust funds, no family inheretence, no high limit credit cards. Maybe its because I do shit how America used to, with cash.

You don't own anything if you are paying payments to the bank, and they have a lean on your title.

In the meantime, mrhobbz, fuck off. Don't bash my threads.

Guest mrhobbz

Cool, considering I have ONE credit card that will be paid off when that tax rebate gets back. The camaro will be paid off in TWO, read it TWO weeks. I don't have any fucking trust funds, no family fucking inheretence and no body pays for jack shit of mine. Maybe you should of managed your money better? Maybe you should stop running your mouth acting like your some fucking hot shot. As for me hitting your thread, maybe you shouldn't attack people in other ones? Thanks. Blow me.

BTW: Its lien not lean, fucktard.

I lol'd at this...

Someone please explain to me know I could go to college full time, work 30 hours a week for the IT department at said college, played collegiate rugby, and worked summers taking a beating everyday working construction for more than most people make in their full time careers, AND I COULDN'T AFFORD JACK SHIT. I drove a beat up Camaro/S10 while I was a student. You can tell me all this b/s about paying for this or that, but I'm way too educated in accounting/economics to be convinced otherwise.

Maybe its because I had to pay for everything. No trust funds, no family inheretence, no high limit credit cards. Maybe its because I do shit how America used to, with cash.

You don't own anything if you are paying payments to the bank, and they have a lean on your title.

I lol'd at this...

i anit bashin ya I am just saying. Not all my things are being PAID on. But Ehhh what ever I've got nothing to prove. I was just pointing out that him having a car don't mean that much in the big picture because all you need is a job.

More important.

40 ROLL?

Guest mrhobbz
I lol'd at this...

I likes PIZZA!