Uhhh Yeah Dad, I smashed your Ferrari.

thorne

Most of us have had to make that awkward call to our parents or friends to come help us out. I guess the difference with me was that mine was in a $3000 S10. I had to work to pay for the damages. This kid should have to also.

meh it's an 8 cyclinder, most likely had insurance. Time to buy a real Ferrari Pops, a 599GTB. :)

Actually, Enzo only built road cars to support racing. So, The Stradale is the real Ferrari, the 599GTB is just soemthign for the rich Punters to spend money on. Building wind tunnels costs money, you needto sell something that incompetant footballers can drive. ;)

Actually, Enzo only built road cars to support racing. So, The Stradale is the real Ferrari, the 599GTB is just soemthign for the rich Punters to spend money on. Building wind tunnels costs money, you needto sell something that incompetant footballers can drive. ;)

:wtf: Saw the car on the track in Italy before it hit american soil son, you're not fooling a punk kid.

:wtf: Saw the car on the track in Italy before it hit american soil son, you're not fooling a punk kid.

I didn't say it wasn't fast, I'm saying that calling it the "real Ferrari" when compared to the Stradale is false.... ya punk kid. lol

If Enzo had to choose which he'd rather build, it'd be the Challenge car. The only Ferrari that's less "Ferrari" is the Scaglietti. Those two cars are almost *gasp* German-like.

Made me think of Ferris Buellers Day Off.

Me too. I wrote a paper in college about why teenagers should start driving in a 1989 Ford Festiva until they turn 18, and the potental benefits.

Lowers the chance of teenage pregnancy, not a chick magnet

Lower insurance

Lower death toll do to idiot teenage drivers

A lower demand for oil

The list goes on and on....

You should just borrow his and accidentally do the same! :D

He's offered me the keys before, I just tell him no. I don't want him to think he'll EVER get the chance to drive mine again. ;)

EDIT> I'm sure they'd figure out it was no accident when they see all the backup tracks when I hit different sections of fence over and over and over and.......