Monica Day is here today.....

Putty

Post some sexy pics or else....... :p

Umm she actually dressed pretty conservative and usually does. The good thing is I could have sexy if I wanted it though. I don't even have pictures of her, the only ones I see are on her facebook and myspace.

dude your 23... time to quit trolling high school parking lots!!

Yeah well she is 19 and is out of school. She is really good friends with a good friend of mine so thats how I met her in the first place. Anyways jealousy is a bitch though isn't it;)

Fuck that, hit it and never forget it. Someday you'll be old, married and be able to say "when i had my chance i took it".

Dont forget to post pics :D

I also agree with this to the fullest extent. I am already starting to feel too old when it comes to certain things. Maybe getting some pics is a good idea.

Wait a second, stop the press. My first triple post. Its gonna be a good day.:cool:

you fail....get the pics :p:p j/k

Umm she actually dressed pretty conservative and usually does. The good thing is I could have sexy if I wanted it though. I don't even have pictures of her, the only ones I see are on her facebook and myspace.