If your...

Guest mrhobbz

Guest mrhobbz

Girlfriend told you she was going to be a stripper to keep a rented washer and dryer, rented bed, and a rented laptop you would feel.....

go!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
I assume he means that your girlfriend is renting stuff from a place like rent-a-center and in order to afford the monthly payments she has to be a stripper.

Bingo. She lost her job can't afford the shit so she wants to go be a fucking stripper.

:cool:

After that junk is paid off. Tell her she needs to keep stripping to make the payments on the new Vette you NEED to buy.

I was thinking that exact same thing as i was typing my first response. Problem is in real life i would never want my girlfriend to be a stripper.

Need pics of said girl to confirm this though :)

Need pics of said girl to confirm this though :)

Exactly, you better get our opinions first to be sure she will be able to make enough money to pay the monthly rent...... and i have a friends 22nd b-day comin up and was thinkin of hiring him a stripper, you can come too so it's not awkward.....but keep your clothes on.

But for real, i'd be a little pissed

Guest mrhobbz
I guess I wouldn't date any girl who needed to go strip to RENT a bed. Not my style.

She lost her job and hasn't been able to find one, but thats mainly because she hasn't really tried.

Guest mrhobbz
I assumed this; and that is where I based my point.

lol yeah not sure why she had to bring that up and piss me off at work, could it not wait until I get home. Now my day is more ruined than it already is hoo-ray.

well.... i would ask you to tell me where she is working, ill support her so you wont have to worry about a thing....... give it a few weeks and youll have no worries about her being a stripper anymore

edit* maybe only a few nights

I know a few strippers and everytime i hear about their bf's hating their job I ask "does he pay your bills?" After i get the inevitable "hell no" the point is made. But thats not to say you shouldn't have a say in it. if she wants to say ok, have fun being single too.

He's right, its not THAT hard to find a real job, most stripper's are just too lazy to do so.

Oh and it also sounds like shes purposfully trying to get a reaction out of you if shes telling you at work... drama... run

I would not date someone stupid enough to goto a rent a center.

Call and ask about a big screen 8k is the price in the end. I was curious one day so i called.

Also I'm to jelous of a guy for that shit I would get myself put in jail.

My suggestion get rid of her.

Guest mrhobbz
I know a few strippers and everytime i hear about their bf's hating their job I ask "does he pay your bills?" After i get the inevitable "hell no" the point is made. But thats not to say you shouldn't have a say in it. if she wants to say ok, have fun being single too.

He's right, its not THAT hard to find a real job, most stripper's are just too lazy to do so.

Oh and it also sounds like shes purposfully trying to get a reaction out of you if shes telling you at work... drama... run

Beginning:

*******: what do u think about me being a stripper just for two weeks so i

can make my rent money

steve: i think you'd have to find a new boyfriend

Whats even worse about the job situation, I had a job lined up for her but she didn't take it? She also claims that she has been absolutely everywhere looking lol.

Guest mrhobbz
I would not date someone stupid enough to goto a rent a center.

Call and ask about a big screen 8k is the price in the end. I was curious one day so i called.

Also I'm to jelous of a guy for that shit I would get myself put in jail.

My suggestion get rid of her.

I'm about to, more time to get purplez.