Ohio Auto Kolor

XChris1632X

At first I was very pleased with OAK upon my first visit but within two days I became very dissapointed. I went to buy some of my paint in stages. I set a 350$ budget and transfered only that from my main checking account to my play checking account. They were a big help and I left very satisfied. Two nights later I went to get online and transfer a couple hundred to go out for the night with. My play acount read -70$. I almost had a heart attack. I have never been negative in my life. I look and see that OAK charged me another $171 after leaving. I called chase and there was nothing they could do until I talked with the paint store first. I called the stoor on west broad and talked to the manager. Isntantly he knew who I was and explained to me that they accidentally charged me for only a quart of k-36 primer when I bought a gallon. He said he didn't have any contact info for me so he just went ahead and charged the rest. I am not arguing paying them the rest of the money. I have plenty of money in my main checking. Again I was on a budget so I would not have purchased other things I did if I would have known the gallon was that expensive. I clearly told them I was on a budget when I got there and basically told them everything I would need and the guy helping me just started bringing stuff out to me untill we reached $335 which is what my invioce said before I called it quits for the day. I am very displeased about how they handled this. Instead of attempting to contact my bank, or visa to get a hold of their cardholder for a heads up of mishap they just spent it like it was their own money. I explained to the manager I was unhappy and wished that he would of done something else and now I am negative and I am facing overdraft charges and penalty. He had no concern in this what so ever and seemed pissed of towards me over this situation. I will never return here or recomend to anyone.

P.S. I did get out of my overdraft charges after I transfered funds over the phone and talked the situation over with chase.

i'm not an expert here, but I'm pretty sure that they can't run your card again without your authorization. You have a copy of the invoice and the original receipt that you signed correct?

If they're going to be dicks, I'd take it up with your bank and accuse them of fraud (which is what they did whether or not you actually owed them the money). The bank will likely charge that money back to your account. It's not your fault they made a mistake and they should have remedied the situation properly by contacting you about the outstanding bill.

Well I said something about it to Chase and didn't get a clear answer. I would like someone to clarify if that was legal or not. Chase did tell me however that since I did recieve the goods/services that for a refund of it I would have to return the product.

I would go talk to a manager at Chase. They can't run your card without your approval, regardless of if you should have paid more.

This was my fault as well. I'm not saying you shouldn't have or shouldn't still pay for the items, but it was their fault not yours and they did not have the authority to charge your account again.

Well I was honest and told my bank exactly what i was charged vs. what i recieved. This isn't about the money, it is about the ways toward obtaining the money that gets me. It gets me so bad that it makes me want to fuck them on the money as more time goes on but again I was being honest.

So what should I do now. Should I go to Chase and file a dispute for the point of them doing something dishonest when I was being honest, or should I continue to be honest and bite it in the butt? It is kind of a moral thing for me now. I kinda feel like I did the right thing but it is chaping my ass so bad to know that they kinda fucked me.

fuck that if they mis priced a gallon as a quart and you paid and got a reciept the transaction is over period if they billed your account again with your knowledge thats credit card fraud I would dispute the charge they don't have a second signed slip and thus no leg to stand on you should not have to pay for somebody elses fuckup

I would hope that If I made a mistake to my customer they would be cool enough to pay what they owed. But this is a sticky situation

I don't think anybody is saying that he shouldn't pay, but it is certainly in the wrong for the shop to charge the additional money to his account without his approval.

He went in and expressed a budget, which they brought out products to meet. Afterward they realized it was their mistake for selling a product for the wrong price....that doesn't give them the right to charge the customer again.

Guest Removed

if you did not consent the charges and did not sign. then you should file a claim with chase for fraud. doesnt matter if you are willing to pay for it.

they fucked up, they should pay for there own mistake