damn! - hummer h2 on ebay

evan9381

Another rediculous waste of steel. Winch, knobby tires, and lowered. Whoever set that up didn't know wuthufuk trend they were trying to be a part of.

"I have more credit than I know what to do with" is what every H2 and H# owner screams when they pull out of the dealership.

Guest tbutera2112
haha +1 to the guy not knowing what trend to follow....switch to control the fans, winch, offroad tires...lowered? ide lift it back up and offroad it! forget driving it daily though...10mpg ftl

I have a strong fancy for the h2 truck model. I think they are twice as appealing and you never see them. In fact, now that I mention it I don't see very many H2s period anymore. I wonder how gas prices have affected their retail value?

H2 SUT. I love those, though the bed is fairly useless. I'd consider one if something happened to the Avalanche and I found one uber cheap, but I think I'd miss my bed a lot.

They are also offering for 2009 the H3T, which is a quad-cab truck version of the H3.

That's pretty sick. We got a supercharged H2 Sut at work right now. It looks and sounds awesome. The pics do it no justice and they don't advertise the add ons but you can see it in the pictures for yourself.