Anyone ride out today?!

FriedEGs

I just squidded around the neighborhood; may venture around the corner to Polaris mall in a bit.

I smell like exhaust fumes ... I smell good :)

Yeah, I warmed up all three bikes in the garage. You know that "the bike hasn't ran in a month" exhaust smell? Yeah, I smell like that. It smells good. They should make a cologne that smells like exhaust. I'd buy it.

Yeah, I warmed up all three bikes in the garage. You know that "the bike hasn't ran in a month" exhaust smell? Yeah, I smell like that. It smells good. They should make a cologne that smells like exhaust. I'd buy it.

Haha.... and I thought I was the only one that smelled like 2 cycle lawnmower....

If anyone is braving the elements near campus/short north, come down to get some coffee at KickStart. (Located on High St. and Price, across from UDF/Donatos.) We have coffee, tea, scones and scooters on display inside!

I'll get you some free coffee tokens!! If I'm not there, tell 'em Anthony sent you there!!

i went out and rode for a few hours. roads werent that slick but i didnt push it at all and they started drying up once the sun came out. now i have something to do for the rest of the week though (clean the bike)

@anthony, when do you work at kickstart? ive driven by that place a few times but never had the motivation to stop in cause it just looked like a scooter store to me.

i went out and rode for a few hours. roads werent that slick but i didnt push it at all and they started drying up once the sun came out. now i have something to do for the rest of the week though (clean the bike)

@anthony, when do you work at kickstart? ive driven by that place a few times but never had the motivation to stop in cause it just looked like a scooter store to me.

Ben, I'm only working a few days a week, usually Fridays and Saturdays. It's basically a scooter shop/coffee shop with some cool stuff on display including some local art work. There are a few old school military style bikes in there too, made by Royal Enfield. It's worth checking out sometime.