Mid-Ohio Honda Indy 200, Le mans, GT road race July 18-20

Diamonds

a fun weekend of racing!!!

I will be there the whole weekend, i am taking off work friday and spending the night out/up there.

My dad is coming in on Sunday to join the festivities.

here are details.

http://www.midohio.com/pdf/ALMS%20IndyCar%20Schedule.pdf

prices are on mid-ohio website.

Its like 60.00 for the whole weekend or somethign close.

LE Mans, GT3, love

get at me!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna try to make at least Friday. The GT3 cup races and Speed GT/TC stuff is going to be the best to watch. It's cool to see the ALMS cars in person if you've never seen it, but the racing itself is usually pretty boring. IRL has the potential to be a good show.

yeah ill be there. last year was sweet. got pit passes. got to check out all the cars... the lemans pits were the best because you could just walk up and check out the cars, watch the crew work on it, or talk to the driver if you wanted.

I'm going to be trying to go this year again. Lots of fun last year.

Ben, I tried the Banana Slurpee (7-11 on Lane by the Ackerman lot) and it's good.

Told ya!! Fuck, I have to work next saturday...... :bs:

Told ya!! Fuck, I have to work next saturday...... :bs:

so do i, damn it and there is an autocross on sunday. looks like i'm out after all.

hijack: Ben i got my r comps and T1 sway bar so everyone in my class is fucked for sure now, no more close races haha. 315/30-18 A6's

I'll probably be up there if Jesse goes. Camping + alcohol + racing = good times, good times.

"c-c-can you......... can you get me a hotdog"

Ahahahaha. I'll be there! Should be camping for the weekend!

Who wants to make some Champ Car signs to display during the Indy race? :D

I'm stupid, I just realized the date of this event so working this coming saturday is irrelevant!!! AJ, we'll talk more when we get closer to the event as I'd like to maybe go on the Saturday as we do have an autox on July 20.

Last year was a blast. I am going up Friday this year to see everybody go off track while they are learning the track. ;-). If I close my eyes I can still hear the exhaust note of those C6R's. Beautiful music.

CJ

I'm stupid, I just realized the date of this event so working this coming saturday is irrelevant!!! AJ, we'll talk more when we get closer to the event as I'd like to maybe go on the Saturday as we do have an autox on July 20.

damn i didn't think about it either as its a month away. we're going for sure.