What is your favorite detailing product??

ZoomZoom6

FIRST OFF-I know how some of you are about reposts and forgive me if there's been a thread about this in the past-I searched and didn't see one (at least not since 2004). And I figured since the weather is warm now I'd bring it up again :)

Pretty self-explanatory. What is your favorite product to use when you're cleaning/detailing your car?

I saw this on a Mazda forum and one of the products someone mentioned has become one of my favorites-so I figured maybe I'd find a few more favorites from you guys.

I'll start...

I love Invisible Glass for cleaning interior windows and of course Rain-X for the exterior. I keep Armor All wipes in my glove box and use them whenever possible.

OH and I found that Magic Erasers clean up engine bays and rims really well...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite product is my bank card as I use it to pull out money for Andy when he gets done. :) Thanks again Andy, car looks great even though it rained on it today.

Yeah...and Boo all at the same time.

ZoomZoom: Try SprayWay glass cleaner, you'll never want to use the Invisible Glass again.

I really feel Zaino sealants (Z2 and Z5) are the best on the market for what they do. But what you have to realize is, like everything else in this thread, a single product isn't going to make or break a deatail...it's the process first that's going to get results and then the products are just going to add a little extra (whatever adjective you want to place here) to the results.

Andy

Guest tbutera2112

wheres a good place to get a full exterior detail? the people who had this car before me didnt take care of it at all and im still trying to make it look good....ive tried all kinds of products and even machines and its still swirly and gross looking.... 1/3 of the car is new paint since january though, but ide like it to look showroom fresh so i can start new on keeping it looking good instead of trying to make shit turn to gold

**edit i just saw the other thread about this...ill PM 614streets

a Clay bar

I just waxed my car about 2 months ago (3 days before I backed up into a huge yellow pole and then had yellow paint on my newly waxed bumper :mad: )

I think I'll try clay bar before winter...I've heard good things about it...

Guest 614Streets

My favorite detailing product is my Superkote. Its perfect for car resale. When my commercial comes out for it , it will be better explained. :) Long

story short a guy in alabama invented it and passed it on to a local morman while drinking , the inventor died, and while working for the mormans 3 beers deep the head morman told me how to make it. Now I sell it :)

If you want to see how it works for the home body for resale click --->http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47233&highlight=super+kote :D

Guest EM1 2ENVY
ill stand behaind ADAMS 110% its expensive. but well worth it. My buddys dad got me into it a couple years ago. you wouldnt understand until you try it. Its unreal.

My favorite detailing product is my Superkote. Its perfect for car resale. When my commercial comes out for it , it will be better explained. :) Long

story short a guy in alabama invented it and passed it on to a local morman while drinking , the inventor died, and while working for the mormans 3 beers deep the head morman told me how to make it. Now I sell it :)

If you want to see how it works for the home body for resale click --->http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47233&highlight=super+kote :D

How does this magical wipe not scratch the paint?

My favorite detailing product is my Superkote. Its perfect for car resale. When my commercial comes out for it , it will be better explained. :) Long story short a guy in alabama invented it and passed it on to a local morman while drinking , the inventor died, and while working for the mormans 3 beers deep the head morman told me how to make it. Now I sell it :)

Keith was one of the people you gave a free bottle to a while back. I was going to use it when I backed into the pole but I was nervous because that shit smells

like it would eat through anything lol

What does the guy's religion have to do with the polish? Did Joeseph Smith find it in the hills of Utah along with the golden scriptures?