This is what I woke up to this morning

unfunnyryan

haha it's that time if year, especially if you're a high school kid (I'm guessing you are since you're age says 17??).

About every house in my neighborhood that has a high schooler living there has been toilet papered in the past week, no joke. Must be the cool thing to do when summer break starts???

Guest mrhobbz
It HAS to be someone I know. No one knows my area exist, its not a street you casually drive through.

And I didn't piss anyone off that I know of. Oh well. I need to go check to see how easily that paint will come off.

Take a razorblade with you.

Ok so windex cut the stuff on the windshield like no other. Problem was on the underside of the cone there was yellow road paint or something that was sort of hard to remove from the sunroof. Had to let windex sit on it for a minute then scrub really hard.

Cone has no city markings, so free cone for me.

the same thing happened to a co-worker, he lives in reynoldsburg, they spray painted his house windows, the siding on the house, mailbox, cars, they also got all the neighbors houses too

thats fucked up! Wal Mart sells spray paint that looks real but washes off, we got my buddies white hatch real good one day, drew dicks and all kinds of shit on it saturday night. Forgot he had to goto church on sunday lol...whoops! But it washed right off

Definitely a girl, a guy would of put more effort and detail into it :p

Exactly, the balls would be in a different position and have hair on them, the jizz on the end would be blobs not lines, and as for the penis itself......:nono: no homo

And there would be a set of tits somewhere on the car

Exactly, the balls would be in a different position and have hair on them, the jizz on the end would be blobs not lines, and as for the penis itself......:nono: no homo

And there would be a set of tits somewhere on the car

This man speaks the truth!!!!

lol conedickin'...

Whenever I see the car of someone I know (and sometimes right when they get in it with the seatbelt on) I like to put all their windshield wipers up. Perfectly harmless but suprising, nonetheless, when they come out to see it and have no idea who's done it. Funnier, though, when you do it once they're comfortably in the car and walk off. :D

I got both my neighbors cars (boyfriend and gf drove seperately to Magic Mtn, dunno why). I didn't tell them it was me for a week. I got a kick out of it. It had been driving them crazy.