yea im new...

Weaponrider

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemme throw my 2 cents into this thread.

If I did not know any better I'd say I walked into a room of pre-schoolers crying at the top of their lungs. Grow the fuck up people. He has a Cobra badge on the front of his car, so fucking what? It's sad that something that simple keeps you from getting sleep at night. I also see the hate that this guy is so young yet has things you guys would suck a mean dick for. Stop post whoring on this site posting your e-penis on here because your wife will not give you any. I can only imagine how sticky some of your keyboards are from getting on this site and bringing out the real douche bag in yourself.

I'd say your dad should of shot that one against the wall or at least took care of his business in the bathroom with some tissues or something. Holy fuck its a GT with Cobra badges OH NOES!!!1!111!!

• Upvote 1

I have a 93 cobra grille on my foxbody I think Miller has the same front grille as me now what motherfuckers? haha

This is getting redic the man went to auto tech school respect that, the man has a mustang gt alot of us do deal with it, maybe when some of you need car advice he could of helped you but when you post somehting in tech help and he reads it he wont reply and then you will have to wait for gearhead rob to awnser the question haha

Anyways welcome to CR again enjoy this madness might as well get cobra side badges and svt trunk emblem just for fun

and lol phil autistic jap speaking english hahaha

I have a built 93 cobra motor in my car and I still have a horse mounted on my cobra bumper. Where is his?

I have a built 93 cobra motor in my car and I still have a horse mounted on my cobra bumper. Where is his?

well this might be because the 93 cobra grille comes with the pony on the grille. where as the LX and GT have the blue oval in the grille. So in turn

thats the same as me getting rid of my pony and putting a snake in the grille.

well this might be because the 93 cobra grille comes with the pony on the grille. where as the LX and GT have the blue oval in the grille. So in turn

thats the same as me getting rid of my pony and putting a snake in the grille.

Actually no. He is not advertising his car as something it is not. You have failed again. Suicide: Sometimes it really is the only way out.

your suppsoe to hit shit everytime you want an exclamation. !!!!!!!!!!!! just like that. not 1!1!1!

Wow i see youve finally learend something... Maybe next time you "fuel pump" goes out youll double check that there is gas in the tank too.

Actually no. He is not advertising his car as something it is not. You have failed again. Suicide: Sometimes it really is the only way out.

What the hell do you know? you think that cobra injectors need a different harness to hook up to the GT. Just to let you know they are all EV1 from 87 to 2004. You suck at life again. And if suscide is the only way out then why are you holding off on us?

What the hell do you know? you think that cobra injectors need a different harness to hook up to the GT. Just to let you know they are all EV1 from 87 to 2004. You suck at life again. And if suscide is the only way out then why are you holding off on us?

Where the fuck do you get that? Make sense when you try to insult someone. Do I need to go quote myself from that thread? Ok, I will

Yes, you will need a reflash before starting the car though. The only difference may be in the harness and I don't even think there is a difference there.

Fail much dipshit? Try learning English, I never said the harness was different.

Wow i see youve finally learend something... Maybe next time you "fuel pump" goes out youll double check that there is gas in the tank too.

your so funny hahahahaha :lol: awwwhahahaha. not, if u weren't there then stfu. my gauge said half tank, 6 proffesional mechanics were there all saying fuel pump. so what was I to think? now when you can beat my broken lt1 we shall talk . until then :gtfo:

Originally Posted by Hal-O Kitty

Yes, you will need a reflash before starting the car though. The only difference may be in the harness and I don't even think there is a difference there.

If your so in tune with mustangs you shouldve never even had to second guess yourself... now i see why you have to work at another shop on top of yours, you to fucking retared to know these things for your own shop.

your so funny hahahahaha :lol: awwwhahahaha. not, if u weren't there then stfu. my gauge said half tank, 6 proffesional mechanics were there all saying fuel pump. so what was I to think? now when you can beat my broken lt1 we shall talk . until then :gtfo:

Sounds like somebody didnt double check their gauges when they put aftermarket ones in. and if its your sending unit thats off... some manufactors recomend that you put fuel treatmet in there to fix the problem... but what the hell do i know? i went to tech school right. :bangbang:

Originally Posted by Hal-O Kitty

If your so in tune with mustangs you shouldve never even had to second guess yourself... now i see why you have to work at another shop on top of yours, you to fucking retared to know these things for your own shop.

Interesting, my guess is that I build faster cars than you. I work on a ton of different types of cars, no wonder I don't remember every stupid thing about every stupid car.

You can go ahead and think you know everything. I will second guess myself and be sure I'm correct when I do something. I guess you need to grow up and learn a bit.

I don't work in another shop, you fail yet again. I didn't even work on cars in the last shop I worked in. Care to fail a little more?

Interesting, my guess is that I build faster cars than you. I work on a ton of different types of cars, no wonder I don't remember every stupid thing about every stupid car.

You can go ahead and think you know everything. I will second guess myself and be sure I'm correct when I do something. I guess you need to grow up and learn a bit.

I don't work in another shop, you fail yet again. I didn't even work on cars in the last shop I worked in. Care to fail a little more?

And i work with many of cars too. but i can also keep my facts strait when it comes to something technical, and if i dont have an answer, i look at my resources before i give a wishy washy answer. and if you have so much business you obviously wouldnt have enough time to be on cr 24/7. looks like your the one failing

Sounds like somebody didnt double check their gauges when they put aftermarket ones in. and if its your sending unit thats off... some manufactors recomend that you put fuel treatmet in there to fix the problem... but what the hell do i know? i went to tech school right. :bangbang:

dam i didnt even read this whole thread but what i did see is dam your a little bitchhhh

And i work with many of cars too. but i can also keep my facts strait when it comes to something technical, and if i dont have an answer, i look at my resources before i give a wishy washy answer. and if you have so much business you obviously wouldnt have enough time to be on cr 24/7. looks like your the one failing

Wishy washy? In what way? I quite simply said I was not positive if it had a different connector or not. I think you need to go to back to school to learn how to properly phrase insults. Guess what, I know techs a hell of a lot better than you, and they often gave answers like that. I'm sorry you're so awesome at everything. I forgot you're the top rated tech in the world. I bow to you Mr. Cock Sucker :rolleyes: .

I never claimed to have much going on right now. I have 1 job in my garage right now and, it is my car. Do I care? No. I don't make my living working on cars.

Again, you have yet to make a valid point. Do you really want to continue digging your hole?