yea im new...

Weaponrider

What the hell are you talking about mens one a day? Did you read one magazine artical and now you think you know everything about cars? If your gonna talk shit go to the kitchen and get the hell off my post. Ill keep the snake in the grille because thats what i like, i dont care what you think d bag.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a 1.9 isnt really all that bad on pretty much a stock car. Because when i went from the stock tranny to the tko, my 1st gear changed from a 3.37 to a 2.92. and well with the 3.73 gear on a 2.92 1st gear, its almost the same as a stock 3.27 gear with a 3.37 first gear. And as it is a mustang runs a 2.4 60ft from the factory. Oh and did i mention, it was 90 degrees out when i pulled the 1.9 60ft

1.9 for a stock car is shit, you can't fucking drive,

I don't give a fuck what your first gear ratio is, learn to drive with it.

I will run 3.27s and I will not 60 foot a shitty 1.9

2.4 from the factory? Where is this rated? I don't remember seeing that in my one magazine article. Are you fucking stupid?

90 degrees is best for traction dipshit. You're not making enough power to really care about temperature.

To sum things up. I know more about your car than you do. You're a worthless piece of shit that stinking up this forum. You're a whiney little bitch with zero driving skills.

What the hell are you talking about mens one a day? Did you read one magazine artical and now you think you know everything about cars? If your gonna talk shit go to the kitchen and get the hell off my post. Ill keep the snake in the grille because thats what i like, i dont care what you think d bag.

Oh noes, I'm still in your thread. I think I'll just stay here.

You're a fucking poser with the Cobra emblem. Do you sit in your room and jerk off all night wondering what it would be like to own a real Cobra?

I'll tell you, it's fucking sweet. I drive down the road knowing I'm better than faggot little posers such as yourself.

Why don't you go drive as shittily as you can (not hard I would imagine) straight into a fucking wall?

Yea your right 90 degrees is great for traction, but im not sure if you know this, but cars dont run as good when its 90 degrees out. they like it cooler. And if i dont know shit about cars, then why was i rated one of the top in the nation when i graduated from auto tech? and as far as driving, i bet you cant balance a clutch as to get your girl friend off.
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Yea your right 90 degrees is great for traction, but im not sure if you know this, but cars dont run as good when its 90 degrees out. they like it cooler. And if i dont know shit about cars, then why was i rated one of the top in the nation when i graduated from auto tech? and as far as driving, i bed you cant balance a clutch as to get your girl friend off.

Read what I said moron. You don't make enough power to care about 90 degrees.

Oh my god, excuse me, you graduated from tech school. I guess my experience and schooling doesn't make me smarter than you. Oh, wait, yes it does. I've worked with lots of graduates that don't know a fucking thing about working on cars. Ask a real tech if schooling matters, see what they say.

You bed I can't balance a clutch as to get my girlfriend off? What the fuck does that even mean? Do you speak fluent English? What kind of money do you want to put that I could out 60 foot you in your car? Come on, scrounge around and find some money to throw on this.

PS. I was still hoping you drove into a wall. Please go do that so you can begin fertilizing some grass in a cemetery.

on a day like a said go get a life and get on your unicorn and go to fairy land to fuck your boyfriend. no one cares what you have to say. your tho poser that thinks they know everything there is to know about cars. this is supposed to be a post to introduce your self not to put up with d bags like you. so get a life you fag.

Guest mrhobbz
on a day like a said go get a life and get on your unicorn and go to fairy land to fuck your boyfriend. no one cares what you have to say. your tho poser that thinks they know everything there is to know about cars. this is supposed to be a post to introduce your self not to put up with d bags like you. so get a life you fag.

Shut up.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/ant.jpg

You have failed on so many levels. You don't know a damn thing about CR moron. I'm a poser? I drive a real Cobra with real Cobra badges. I run my own shop and work at another shop. I guess that's posing.

So, how much money do you want to put on it?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/youhas_unpleasant.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/Whatthefuck.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/fail.gif

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/gay.jpg

If i wanted to do auto cross i wouldve got a cobra, i dont need gay ass irs. And plus my mommy and daddy didnt but my car, i did. And i dont work in a shop any more because i dont want t hate cars for the rest of my life. How ever i do have a shop on the side so that way i can work on cars when i feel the need, and have customes that do like my work. And as for you

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh37/weaponrider87/stfu.jpg

hal....why are u busting this dude's ball's...lol?

Well Rame, this dude is obviously a fag and poser trying to make his gaystang into a cobra. He is also full of :bs:

If i wanted to do auto cross i wouldve got a cobra, i dont need gay ass irs. And plus my mommy and daddy didnt but my car, i did. And i dont work in a shop any more because i dont want t hate cars for the rest of my life. How ever i do have a shop on the side so that way i can work on cars when i feel the need, and have customes that do like my work. And as for you

Interesting, I have never done AutoX. Also even crazier, I have a solid rear :eek: . I'm glad your mommy didn't buy your car, neither did mine. I pay for this like a big boy without any help. I'd show you my bank account, but, I don't want you to feel too bad about yourself.

So, you went to auto tech school to become the highest rated tech evar in the galaxy; only to not work in a shop on cars? That makes sense.

noob , believe me, your not going to win this battle, hal is well liked her, and as far as we are concerned, you could die a horrible death, and no one will know or care. if hal sneezes, thirty nutswingers will have tissues waiting to wipe his snot up in 1.6 seconds.

you loose, now take your ricer badges, tbueratta, and :gtfo:

byebye