yea im new...

Weaponrider

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That TKO 600 is definitely hurting your times.

I'll agree with you there. But the good thing about the TKO, is that I am looking to turbo it, so it will help load a turbo better in 1st gear. And then on top of that I get a taller o.d. so i get just a little bit better fuel economy. There is method behind the mayham :D

Guest tbutera2112

everybody loves me, gtfo and go play racquetball fag

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/jitcrunchaspx.jpg

lol. I got the pony in the garage still. I cant decide one what I want. But it does still fool a lot of people.

Take that shit off or GTFO.

PS. I read no further than that post so I can only assume it gets worse than the already piss poor intro.

welcome to lsx hell, nice to another see the stang, pm hal about good prices and doing work on your car. don't take anything serious, we bullshit a lot here. and don't listen to anything tbureatta says, no one likes him.

Shh, I am just as mean in person. Did you forget that?

1.9 with slicks is right. Only suspension mods are that it has sportline springs and qa1 k-member. Also with the slicks i gotta figure out how to launch them. To high i spin, to low i bog. I also gotta figure out the tune. But so far ive ran the best with my car. I've had several people like you say that i should be doing way better, and well no one can seem to get close to my times. A 13.7 compared to a stock 14.7. And all i got is a 3.73 gear and exhaust to help me... not to shabby in my book. but i guess thats me

And a 1.9 isnt really all that bad on pretty much a stock car. Because when i went from the stock tranny to the tko, my 1st gear changed from a 3.37 to a 2.92. and well with the 3.73 gear on a 2.92 1st gear, its almost the same as a stock 3.27 gear with a 3.37 first gear. And as it is a mustang runs a 2.4 60ft from the factory. Oh and did i mention, it was 90 degrees out when i pulled the 1.9 60ft

You're digging your hole even deeper. Read over what you said and try to think if it makes any sense. If the sense hasn't shown up by the time I get home, I'll gladly inform you.