yea im new...

Weaponrider

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my bad it was talledaga nights.... i must have missed that part, i was to busy putting gas in my car.

while putting gas in you car please do the derrik zoolander and smoke a cigarette while your there.

Guest tbutera2112
so is his high flow puel pump that was going to be installed anyways due to his future mod plans....fuel pump jokes arent funny anymore since he proved that he was going to put the pump in anyways

Lemme throw my 2 cents into this thread.

If I did not know any better I'd say I walked into a room of pre-schoolers crying at the top of their lungs. Grow the fuck up people. He has a Cobra badge on the front of his car, so fucking what? It's sad that something that simple keeps you from getting sleep at night. I also see the hate that this guy is so young yet has things you guys would suck a mean dick for. Stop post whoring on this site posting your e-penis on here because your wife will not give you any. I can only imagine how sticky some of your keyboards are from getting on this site and bringing out the real douche bag in yourself.

I'd say your dad should of shot that one against the wall or at least took care of his business in the bathroom with some tissues or something. Holy fuck its a GT with Cobra badges OH NOES!!!1!111!!

Congratulations! You get +rep (worth double from a mod) for having the balls to jump into the fire like this.

hey. Hey, over here.

I heard of a certain black vert that 60's 1.75s on a bone stock suspension and stock 3.27's. I guess I never read that magazine article about only 60'ing 2.40......