yea im new...

Weaponrider

Im not quiting. i just dont feel like putting up with some bull shit high school drama. cause all of a sudden im a poser when i got a cobra in the grille. its called a clone! I dont need a real cobra... i can do more to a GT!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not quiting. i just dont feel like putting up with some bull shit high school drama. cause all of a sudden im a poser when i got a cobra in the grille. its called a clone! I dont need a real cobra... i can do more to a GT!

thats like saying someone with a v6 stang puts gt badges on it and says "i can do more with a v6" hahaha were not in hs, but you make less sense than a japenesse autistc kid trying to speak enlgish.

but you make less sense than a japenesse autistc kid trying to speak enlgish.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Someone whos autistc is normally someone whos seperated. Smart some times, but mostly seperated. lol

I have a 93 cobra grille on my foxbody I think Miller has the same front grille as me now what motherfuckers? haha

This is getting redic the man went to auto tech school respect that, the man has a mustang gt alot of us do deal with it, maybe when some of you need car advice he could of helped you but when you post somehting in tech help and he reads it he wont reply and then you will have to wait for gearhead rob to awnser the question haha

Anyways welcome to CR again enjoy this madness might as well get cobra side badges and svt trunk emblem just for fun

and lol phil autistic jap speaking english hahaha

I have a 93 cobra grille on my foxbody I think Miller has the same front grille as me now what motherfuckers? haha

This is getting redic the man went to auto tech school respect that, the man has a mustang gt alot of us do deal with it, maybe when some of you need car advice he could of helped you but when you post somehting in tech help and he reads it he wont reply and then you will have to wait for gearhead rob to awnser the question haha

Anyways welcome to CR again enjoy this madness might as well get cobra side badges and svt trunk emblem just for fun

and lol phil autistic jap speaking english hahaha

i dont go to tech help to ask questions i have craig to answer all my questions, you and miller are liked so no one says anything, and gearhead wont touch my car, i saw what he did to pauls car. haha i gave him two bonus points for fucking up pauls car.

ok ill make a deal with you, take off the cobra badge and put an srt badge on it, it would make more since. ricer!

Sorry V8Beast ive had to many close calls to keep racing on the street. And Phil, Is your car a z28 or or an ss? I see ss wheels and a z28 badge...

i have a magical car, see its a 100% stock lt1 that runs 12s, so i dont know what it is. but i am debaging my car in hopes that people just think its a v6 ;) . plus the rims came with the car, dont try to switch subject to me.

It's a clone because it has a different front badge?

Shit, my car is about to be a ferrari clone next week, and you guy will never be able to tell the difference

its not just the badge... its also got the bumper. but good luck on your ferrari clone. just rember, they're lambo doors. lol

lambo doors? wtf? what tech school did you go to ? lambo doors on a ferrai? godammit noob, your a tool, dont even try to say you were joking, cause you werent, your just that dumb. dont try to ease the mood, your just as dumb as we thought. dont you ever post in the tech section. someone will ask a question about a fuel pump, and your answer will say, lambo doors. :nutkick:

Thanks for taking over for me today Phil.

As for you fake Cobra pussy clone boy. Putting a couple things on your car isn't even close to being a clone. Are you that fucking stupid? What tech school did you go to, I want to make sure I never hire anyone from there.

Go ahead, do more with your GT. I have a feeling you'll never beat me. I'd like to know how you can do more with your GT than I can with my real non-clone car.