FUck you CR CREW

El Karacho1647545492

http://www.i7-d.com/rofl.jpg

done.

its clear you belong in a camaro.

edit: i just noticed you even have the nasty redneck crustache and fauxtee (say it out loud, you'll get it). good luck getting a real job looking like you just crawled out of Deliverance

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
its clear you belong in a camaro.

edit: i just noticed you even have the nasty redneck crustache and fauxtee (say it out loud, you'll get it). good luck getting a real job looking like you just crawled out of Deliverance

Sorry, I have a real job. Would be willing to bet I make more money than you :\ Phail. Don't hate that I get more poon than you Mr. Griffen.

Guest mrhobbz
You drive a v6 camaro and noone gives a flying fuck about you.

It's transportation, from point a to point b. Oh no, you drive a mustang a purple one at that, big whoop dickwad. :jerkit:

Guest mrhobbz
Don't play if off - your choice in car is a predictable.

Why, because it was cheap and I needed a new set of wheels after some dumb bitch smashed my previous daily? Yeah, makes a lot of sense. A numb nuts driving a mustang is pretty predictable too, tool. :rolleyes:

Why, because it was cheap and I needed a new set of wheels after some dumb bitch smashed my previous daily? Yeah, makes a lot of sense. A numb nuts driving a mustang is pretty predictable too, tool. :rolleyes:

You bought it because you *thought you could get an ls1 into it I bet. Problem is you are a 19 year old failure. If you did something besides knob gobble people on an internet forum you might not be such a bitch.

Guest mrhobbz
You bought it because you *thought you could get an ls1 into it I bet. Problem is you are a 19 year old failure. If you did something besides knob gobble people on an internet forum you might not be such a bitch.

Uh oh, now you assume you know everything about me :\ Actually looking at selling it and picking up a wrx next year so blow it out your ass. Also, If I wanted to throw an LSx in it, It wouldn't be a problem. Maybe for a simple minded individual as yourself. Side note, if you see me at a meet call me a bitch in person. Oh wait, you won't :\ You're too busy talking shit on the internet. Fail.

Uh oh, now you assume you know everything about me :\ Actually looking at selling it and picking up a wrx next year so blow it out your ass. Also, If I wanted to throw an LSx in it, It wouldn't be a problem. Maybe for a simple minded individual as yourself. Side note, if you see me at a meet call me a bitch in person. Oh wait, you won't :\ You're too busy talking shit on the internet. Fail.

Your a bitch .... lol sorry had to jk

Since no ones really wished u a happy birthday well happy birthday may u get so drunk u fuck a ugly fat bitch an not remember it

lawl. shut up

Uh oh, now you assume you know everything about me :\ Side note, if you see me at a meet call me a bitch in person.

Did I really just read that? I missed it completely. Looking forward to meeting you, Steven:)

Did I really just read that? I missed it completely. Looking forward to meeting you, Steven:)

You 2 need to get married. You both drive slow ass cars, and are obviously VERY gay with each other. It's a match made in CR Heaven!

CR constantly proves a fact that I have known for a long time. Anyone who owns a mustang is a dick.

OH NOES I called you a penis. What are you gonna do now!

We are not all dicks...... This thread is starting to get interesting... :popcorn:

You 2 need to get married. You both drive slow ass cars, and are obviously VERY gay with each other. It's a match made in CR Heaven!

Irony.

CR constantly proves a fact that I have known for a long time. Anyone who owns a mustang is a dick.

OH NOES I called you a penis. What are you gonna do now!

I don't know you. that is all.