2009 Corvette ZR1 - Road & Track

SPLN SUX

Did anyone see it lapped the ring 3-4 seconds faster than the new GTR, which lapped it faster than the current 911 turbo..... that's what's so special about this car.

Posted this before I saw someone had posted about it, still a good thing to point out.

Looked that up the first day this thread popped up. What I didn't find (didn't look much farther, to be honest) was whether the GTR's lap was a rolling start or not.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked that up the first day this thread popped up. What I didn't find (didn't look much farther, to be honest) was whether the GTR's lap was a rolling start or not.

Or proof of whether it was a "V-Spec" version they may release later or not either. The time was never confirmed, which is total BS why magazines compare that time to other cars that have confirmed times.

Or proof of whether it was a "V-Spec" version they may release later or not either. The time was never confirmed, which is total BS why magazines compare that time to other cars that have confirmed times.

Either way, I'll give the vette this, even if the vette's was a rolling start and the Nissan's wasn't, I still don't see the Nissan making up the time.

My supra did it in 6:45... from a stop... in reverse. I J-turned it. ;)