Noob

Guest Big Sexy

What list?Look the point is you wanted to bash the shit out of me cause i have civic.Not even getting to know me or what else i own.Like i stated earler ihave done the v8's.Does not me i still don't have any of them.I still have my very first hotrod that was given to me by my graps.Its a t-bucket with a qiuck change rear end and a mild built 302.I will get pics on here soon as i can find them.(don't get that car out much) Yes iam 32 yes i like fast and the furious and yes i like ricer.So what i also like VW and chevys and fords and Bmw's just name a few.But you mever let me get to that.Don't judge a book by its cover.

maybe if I could get through one of your posts without having to fill in what I think you were trying to say, this wouldn't be such a problem. if you drive anywhere as bad as you type ill give you 10 cars. seriously I want the bug, ill speed up my build process just to get my bug. how much is It worth? I just want to know so I can sell it for half :lol:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big Sexy
maybe if I could get through one of your posts without having to fill in what I think you were trying to say, this wouldn't be such a problem. if you drive anywhere as bad as you type ill give you 10 cars. seriously I want the bug, ill speed up my build process just to get my bug. how much is It worth? I just want to know so I can sell it for half :lol:

So what u are saying is because my typing and spelling sucks is the reason for the bashing.Cool man glad you have a heart.

Guest Big Sexy
Well i just want to say i was really excited about belonging to this forum but after 27 waisted post and a bunch of BS(checked my rep points) I see that it is a waste of my time.

So what u are saying is because my typing and spelling sucks is the reason for the bashing.Cool man glad you have a heart.

I do, just not for morons like you. get your shit ready for me please, a nice fresh wax, and a good cleaning would be nice to. I need to make room in my garage for a new car. ill bring some tissues for you.

I'm not slinging BS....I asked a couple legit questions. If someone comes here and posts a cool VW like that, which obviously has history behind it, I'd like to be linked the huge amount of history behind it at the other forum. The owner is obviously a member there and has pics posted so why can't / won't you link us to them? Why did you edit them?

If came here and had bought a GTO from another forum, I'd gladly link to the owner who sold it to me so 1. he could fill us in on what's done to it, 2. he could follow it's continued life here, 3. others here may recognize something about it that is important to me and I'd like them to provide said input.

The interweb is big, but not that big for such a unique car. Oh, hell, I'll link us to it.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=621843

1968 Turbo Drag Bug Price: $5500.00

1968 Bug, 2109 cc engine by old speed, t3 turbo with 40 dcoe side draft, full roll cage, single prp seat, 5 point crow harness, fiber glass front end, 8 gallon fuel cell, 3 inch narrowed beam with drop spindles, line loc & stagging break, 28 mm torsion bars, 1" raised transmount, call for details

Well i just want to say i was really excited about belonging to this forum but after 27 waisted post and a bunch of BS(checked my rep points) I see that it is a waste of my time.
  • Upvote 1

must have went to bed....I am too. I have some windshield time and will find out what said ride is capable of doing and is putting down power wise. seller's number is there on the ad :D

do you quit yet?

must have went to bed....I am too. I have some windshield time and will find out what said ride is capable of doing and is putting down power wise. seller's number is there on the ad :D

im out to

Anybody else look at his photobucket? 5 pages of RC racing pictures, three pics of a red Civic, and two of the 9 second Bug...

And I love how it takes him at least a full page worth of posting time to find pictures of his own car...

He's not a cop...even CPD wouldn't hire someone that stupid...:gay:

Anybody else look at his photobucket? 5 pages of RC racing pictures, three pics of a red Civic, and two of the 9 second Bug...

And I love how it takes him at least a full page worth of posting time to find pictures of his own car...

He's not a cop...even CPD wouldn't hire someone that stupid...:gay:

what's the link?

Guest Big Sexy
Your right iam not a cop.And the bug is not mine.It belongs to a guy who lives out in long beach its for sale on the samba.Its funny how when i posted that i owen a 9 sec bug that everybodies tone towards me change cause of the cars i own.That is BS you should not be judged by the car you drive or Mod just to join a site.But thats ok it shows the true colors of some of you.And if you are like that on here then chances are your like that in person.And i do not wish to be part of that.But thanks for the intertament last night.

Guest mrhobbz
Your right iam not a cop.And the bug is not mine.It belongs to a guy who lives out in long beach its for sale on the samba.Its funny how when i posted that i owen a 9 sec bug that everybodies tone towards me change cause of the cars i own.That is BS you should not be judged by the car you drive or Mod just to join a site.But thats ok it shows the true colors of some of you.And if you are like that on here then chances are your like that in person.And i do not wish to be part of that.But thanks for the intertament last night.

Start using some grammar. Maybe people would have a little more respect if they didn't have to decipher every post you create. Yes, your car says A LOT about you and your character. If you drive a red civic with an ungodly body kit, nawz stickers, wheels that stick out past your wide body fender flares, purple underbody lights you're probably a ricer that thinks he is the ultimate driver. Shut up, sit down, be cool and go with the flow.

So you lied about what you have? GTFO

my attitude towards you didntt change ome bit. I thought you were a faget last night , I think your a faget today. just now you a whiney faget. now you owe me a mid 9 sec bug or race me in the honda. ill take either or. stop your crying man up and either fight back or :gtfo: cuz no one here gives two shits about your whining. actually its annoying as fuck

Guest tbutera2112
ill race your civic, if i win do i get the pink slip? phil cant race you, his car is dead right now, ill fill in

Guest Addicted2Boost
WOW what a load of shit.. I dont think i have herd this much bullshit in a long time!! lol.. Takes the guys what 3 er 4 pages just to post pics of his car that he is so proud of. IMO if ur proud of ur car u show it. Hell I live out in the sticks and only have dial up and i still posted pics on the first page of my post. Granit it took me a while cuz i didnt have photobucket so i had to start from scratch but i got it done. Secondly y lie about what u have?? And thirdly no one changed their attitude towards u.. Everyone was just wondering if u had a 9 sec car y u didnt post that one a LONG time ago. And yes it does sound like a 40 roll is in the works.. lol

This is funny. I laugh at everyone in the thread, because he got you into one hell of a firestorm. He proved a point in a pretty funny way.

Beetles are cool. V8 Camaros are too. Race a stock beetle, and you'll laugh for days. Painfully slow. 50 odd hp. It's his call, he just made a funny point, might be my exhaustedness, but I laughed.

This is funny. I laugh at everyone in the thread, because he got you into one hell of a firestorm. He proved a point in a pretty funny way.

Beetles are cool. V8 Camaros are too. Race a stock beetle, and you'll laugh for days. Painfully slow. 50 odd hp. It's his call, he just made a funny point, might be my exhaustedness, but I laughed.

I laughed when he said he drove a 9'5 on street tires. but this wasn't brought up til way later into his bashing.

phil cant race you, his car is dead right now, ill fill in

Now is the best time to race phil. Hell, Im going to find where its parked, and drive by 60 or 70 times nailing the throttle. Laughing with sardonic glee.