8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went through and reread some of peoples comments in this thread. I find it extremely funny what some people are saying as if putting the ones caught down for doin this when in fact I remember seeing them race last yr on the streets and doin the same thing.

i put the ones cought down for being dumb enough to come back into town on a state highway. Of course i take it all back if everyone involved had no clue that the flying-tire-salesmen were actively looking for them.

looked like a cell phone or web cam clip honestly....showed a group fo them...not sure if it was all of them as I was in the middle of editing some photos and didn't catch the whole thing. will be re-run at 11pm on their sister station I'm sure.

from who's appearance? link?

looked like a cell phone or web cam clip honestly....showed a group fo them...not sure if it was all of them as I was in the middle of editing some photos and didn't catch the whole thing. will be re-run at 11pm on their sister station I'm sure.

I didnt see anything about that!

Sheesh!!! Still going..Good thread to get my post count up!!

Its a historical thread!

Mop Mop Mop All day long,

Mop Mop Mop, gonna singa song

Gonna wax the floor

GOnna make it shine

Gonna take the spray paint off with turpentine

Back Open, Stay on topic, Vacations will be handed out, last warning. I just wasted 30 min of my life.

Ahem.... ^

I feel bad for those guys, but I'm not quite sure Delaware county is a bunch of cocks. I got pulled doing 70/55 on SR 229 and they let me go with a warning. He said, "you have a pretty bumpy driving record..." which was conservative, to say the least.

They probably are blowing the whole thing out of proportion. Not much happens up there. Seems like they are lumping in everyone with the guys who did the racing. Not cool.

now i didnt read all the posts but has anyoe else noticed that Jon's name has not been published but on here

Me thinks he has a great law dude

Jon=Linn? If so, it may be because (from the sounds of the radio chatter during the dash cam video) they are/were not sure if he was part of the group.

Jon=Linn? If so, it may be because (from the sounds of the radio chatter during the dash cam video) they are/were not sure if he was part of the group.

Wrong. There was someone else that that the cops didnt think was a part of the "group"....whatever that means. Please dont speculate, if you want answers, to straight to the horses mouth.