8 guys busted last night on 71

wnaplay1647545503

Actually, Paul really does.

I'm sure some people on here do. I just find it funny when people post up info from thier "source". when its just something they heard from a friend of a friend of a friend. But that goes for half the bullshit that goes on here so it's kinda expected... I guess.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS - By referencing when you "opened your cocksucker" I was talking about when you opened your mouth (you know...one of the many holes in your body that I am sure has had a cock stuffed in) trying to be a hardass. :lol:

This made me 'LOL' for reals.

Doesn't anyone even consider it could be quite incriminating for someone to release their "source". I am quite sure that the person that is supplying Paul with his info wouldn't be fond of him giving out his name, position, or anything of that nature. It doesn't matter how he knows but I am sure it is a lot more accurate than 90% of the people in this thread that thinks they know anything about the situation.

Doesn't anyone even consider it could be quite incriminating for someone to release their "source". I am quite sure that the person that is supplying Paul with his info wouldn't be fond of him giving out his name, position, or anything of that nature. It doesn't matter how he knows but I am sure it is a lot more accurate than 90% of the people in this thread that thinks they know anything about the situation.

I'm sure they would I never implied that he sould release that info. I just find it funny when ever anything major happens around here someone always has a source, a in, or knows somebody that was there. Some of the time the info is legit other times not so much so.

if it gets locked and deleted kinda makes it look like cr is trying to hide something.... and thats not what they need with the george thing and this going around.

again it will not be deleted, when the time comes it will be locked and archived.

Can i get some assitance

http://roma.theoffside.com/files/2007/09/cliffnotes.jpg

Dominic Toretto aka Dom drives the streets of Columbus as if he owns them. As far as his crew is concerned, he does. He spends his days putting wrench-time into high performance racing cars - make and model matter less than the computer-controlled fuel injection that makes them fly. Nights, Dom pilots his own earth-bound rocket, pocketing as much as $20 a ride when somebody has the nerve to race him.

The races are street theater, tribal gathering and battlefield, fuelled by adrenaline, sexual tension and raw, out-of-control speed. Throngs pack otherwise desolate streets to cheer and to jeer and to belong. Dominic struts through this high-octane outlaw scene like a rock star, presiding over the hungry roar of engines, all set to test the limits.

Brian Spilner is hooked, hungry and ready to test the limits, too. He prides himself on street smarts, but to this crowd he's white bread. He seeks Dominic's approval behind the wheel of his own NOS-injected muscle machine. After a blazing encounter with ruthless Johnny Tran, Dominic decides Brian is all right. Dominic's sister Mia likes what she sees, too. The thing is, they don't know he's a cop.

Spilner is under deep cover, investigating a series of races on 71. The police and FBI need it to stop before the people take matters into their own hands. $20's flow freely through the street-racing scene and the cops know some of that money is dirty. Dominic and Johnny are both suspects.

As the rivalry between Dominic's and Johnny Tran's crews escalates to ever more dangerous levels, Spilners bonds with Dom and Mia deepen. He feels a genuine kinship with Dominic, and the attraction between him and Mia is too strong to deny. But he's still a cop and as the pressure to wrap up the racing on 71 case intensifies, Spilner must decide where his loyalties lie and what his limits really are.

Dude YOU better get this movie going chief,.

Fast and the Furious I71

Dominic Toretto aka Dom drives the streets of Columbus as if he owns them. As far as his crew is concerned, he does. He spends his days putting wrench-time into high performance racing cars - make and model matter less than the computer-controlled fuel injection that makes them fly. Nights, Dom pilots his own earth-bound rocket, pocketing as much as $20 a ride when somebody has the nerve to race him.

The races are street theater, tribal gathering and battlefield, fuelled by adrenaline, sexual tension and raw, out-of-control speed. Throngs pack otherwise desolate streets to cheer and to jeer and to belong. Dominic struts through this high-octane outlaw scene like a rock star, presiding over the hungry roar of engines, all set to test the limits.

Brian Spilner is hooked, hungry and ready to test the limits, too. He prides himself on street smarts, but to this crowd he's white bread. He seeks Dominic's approval behind the wheel of his own NOS-injected muscle machine. After a blazing encounter with ruthless Johnny Tran, Dominic decides Brian is all right. Dominic's sister Mia likes what she sees, too. The thing is, they don't know he's a cop.

Spilner is under deep cover, investigating a series of races on 71. The police and FBI need it to stop before the people take matters into their own hands. $20's flow freely through the street-racing scene and the cops know some of that money is dirty. Dominic and Johnny are both suspects.

As the rivalry between Dominic's and Johnny Tran's crews escalates to ever more dangerous levels, Spilners bonds with Dom and Mia deepen. He feels a genuine kinship with Dominic, and the attraction between him and Mia is too strong to deny. But he's still a cop and as the pressure to wrap up the racing on 71 case intensifies, Spilner must decide where his loyalties lie and what his limits really are.

if it gets locked and deleted kinda makes it look like cr is trying to hide something.... and thats not what they need with the george thing and this going around.

This is a quote about this incident from another site, I think it sums it up quite well:

"If you're afraid of cops on your site then you must be doing something wrong"

07/17/2008 MOTION TO DISMISS WITHOUT PREJUDICE PURSUANT TO BEING PRESENTED TO THE

DELAWARE COUNTY GRAND JURY. / MKK

07/18/2008 JUDGMENT ENTRY THIS CASE IS HEREBY DISMISSED, W/OUT PREJUDICE PURSUANT

TO IT BEING PRESENTED TO THE DELAWARE COUNTY GRAND JURY

COPIES SERVED / MKK

very nice

07/17/2008 MOTION TO DISMISS WITHOUT PREJUDICE PURSUANT TO BEING PRESENTED TO THE

07/18/2008 JUDGMENT ENTRY THIS CASE IS HEREBY DISMISSED, W/OUT PREJUDICE PURSUANT

COPIES SERVED / MKK

very nice

English? Is it really dismissed? Or being sent to the grand jury?

COPIES SERVED / MKK

very nice

I guess.

Prejudice Pursuant, just means the record won't be expunged, but they can't ever bring it up against him in the future. So basically he was granted by Delaware that after this trial this information can never be used against him ever again in another court case, in Delaware County. Prejudice Pursuant doesn't carry over from County to County from what my lawyer friend told me.

Then it will go to Grand Jury, where all they decide is if there is enough evidence to press charges. If they decide yes, then it goes to the prosecutor who will determine if he wants to pursue the charges.

If he does, then Linn will put in his Plea, and if he pleads not guilty he will get the chance to a speedy trial, trial by jury, or trial by judge.

Pretty common for any Felony.

**EDIT** Reading owns me. The case is dismissed. Hence the Judgment Entry. For whatever reason the court reached a deal with the attorney. This means it won't have to go to Grand Jury or even Trial.